This guide will show you how to install FireAnime Apk on Firestick and Android TV. The guide is accompanied by screenshots, and it can be used on all versions of Fire TV and Android TV boxes/sticks.
FireAnime is a treat for all anime fans. The streaming app does not host any content but provides access to several anime content sources: Anime Twist, Gogo Anime, 4Anime, Anime8, Ryu Anime, and others. The app refers to these as “add-ons,” but they are basically different servers that provide thousands of anime content individually. If you find that one is not working well or lacks a particular title, you can always switch to another one.
Besides the content, FireAnime has an attractive clutter-free interface that makes navigation straightforward. The interface is made with Firestick and Android TV in mind, so you won’t face any navigation issues.
Here’s a summary of some of the features you’ll enjoy once you install Fire Anime apk:
- Entirely ad-free experience
- Watch anime from a vast library of content
- 8 different content servers
- Attractive and clutter-free interface
- Automatic subtitles
- 720p and 1080p quality videos
- Automatic full-screen mode
- One-click play
- Compatible with all FireTV devices.
Worth checking out, huh?
⚠ Attention, Streamers!
Unofficial apps such as FireAnime are notorious for facilitating access to illegally hosted content. This is a huge concern as ISPs and governments actively monitor access to pirated content, and they always log user activities.
👉 To protect yourself whenever you are using Fire Anime apk or any other third-party app, we advise that you use a reliable VPN. The VPN will encrypt your streaming activities to hide them from your ISP and government and mask your IP address to make you anonymous.
How to Install FireAnime Apk on Firestick & Android TV
Since it’s a third-party app, FireAnime is unavailable in the official stores. We’ll install the app by sideloading it through an app known as Downloader.
Step 1: Install Downloader
Downloader is an official app that helps Firestick and Android TV users install third-party apps. It can be used for searching, downloading, and installing apks. Installing Downloader on Android TV is super easy as you just need to search for the app on the play store.
- Go to Find and click Search.
- In the search window, type Downloader and click on the suggestion.
- The app should be displayed as the first option. Select it.
- Now, click Download.
- After the download and installation, you’ll now get the Open option. No need to open it yet; go back to the home screen.
Step 2: Enable Installation from Unknown Sources
After installing Downloader, you’ll now need to allow your device to install third-party applications downloaded through the app.
- While at the device’s Home screen, go to Settings and open My Fire TV. The option is Security & restrictions on Android devices, although this may vary with the manufacturer.
- Open Developer options (Skip this for Android TV).
- Clik on Apps from Unknown Sources.
- Now, you will see Downloader, and you can then click it to turn on the option.
Step 3: Configure Downloader (Android TV)
Android TV users will need to configure Downloader first as the Play Store version doesn’t have browser capabilities. To do so, type browser.aftvnews.com into the URL field and select Go.
The plugin will start downloading, and Downloader will allow you to install it. After that, click “Done.”
You will then get an option to delete the file and free up space.
Step 4: Install FireAnime apk on Firestick
To install the FireAnime apk on Firestick, we’ll use the app we’ve just installed.
- Open Downloader and go to the URL section. Type the code 40695 and click Go.
- Scroll down and click Download.
- FireAnime apk will then start downloading.
- You’ll be prompted to install it. Click Install.
- After the installation is complete, click Done.
- You’ll now get an option to delete the apk and save space. Click Delete.
- Click Delete once more to confirm.
Go to App Gallery, and you’ll find your new app.
When you open FireAnime, you’ll note that everything is grouped together, and you can select a category to start streaming.
After selecting a title, you’ll see the synopsis alongside other metadata.
You can click Stream to get the list of episodes then the streaming links.
Turn on Surfshark and enjoy your anime!
FAQs about the FireAnime APK
FireAnime is a free streaming app that provides access to thousands of anime TV shows and movies. The app can be installed on Android-based devices, including Firestick.
FireAnime doesn’t host any of its content. Instead, it displays streaming links from other sources. This means that it’s not easy to determine the app’s legality, and we advise that you always use a VPN whenever you are streaming FireAnime.
Yes, FireAnime is 100% safe to use. The app doesn’t contain any malware and is not flagged by Google Play Store security on Android smartphones.
FireAnime is a great APK to install on your Firestick or Android TV device. The app provides access to thousands of high-quality dubbed anime content and is ad and cost-free. However,