Terrarium TV is now a weak and far echo as every day new streaming apps are popping up. This is the case of Nova TV that supplies tons of links to HD and SD streams, and here’s how to install on your Firestick or Android TV Box using its apk file.
Cutting the cord is becoming easier by the day thanks to streaming apps like Nova TV. This is an Android app that scrapes for Movies and TV Shows from all over the internet to give you free streams in full HD and SD.
The app provides users with tons and tons of Movies and TV Shows, and this content is updated regularly to help you keep up with the latest releases.
Nova TV also lets you integrate Real-Debrid as well as Trakt.tv to maximize your streaming experience, the app. If you want to test the app out, here’s a guide on how to install Nova TV on Firestick, Fire TV, Android TV, and Android Box.
Is Nova TV Safe?
Nova TV apk doesn’t pose any risk to your device.
It’s essential to use a trusted VPN to protect your identity and enhance your online security and be safe. This will ensure that all your activities are encrypted and nobody can see your real identity.
The VPN we recommend for streaming is IPVanish. This is because it uses solid encryption standards and still offers blazing speeds for buffer-free streaming. Further, the VPN doesn’t log any data and comes with a 100% money-back guarantee.
We are currently offering an exclusive 62% discount for our readers, so take advantage and stream safely!
How to Install Nova TV APK on Firestick
After getting yourself a VPN, we can now go ahead and install Nova TV APK. But since it’s not available on the Amazon store, we’ll need to do this through sideloading.
First, ensure that the “apps from unknown sources” option is enabled.
Enabling Unknown sources
- While at the device Home screen, go to “Settings” then select “My Fire TV/ Device.”
- Select “Developer options.”
- Turn on “Apps from Unknown Sources” as well as “ADB debugging.”
After that, we can go ahead and download the app.
The best app for downloading the apk file is downloader, an app that is readily available in the store. If you already have it, you can skip to the next section.
Installing Downloader app
If you haven’t installed it:
- On the main menu, go to the search option and type “Downloader.”
- Downloader should be the first suggestion. Select it.
- Now click Get to install the app on your Firestick.
After the installation is complete, open the app.
Install Nova TV APK on Firestick
Now, we need to download the apk file to install Nova TV.
- In the URL field of the downloader, enter the URL https://bit.ly/3dldYdd (may differ from the image below)
- Nova TV apk should now download.
- After the download is complete, click “Install.”
- When the installation completes, click “Done.”
- Downloader will ask if you want to delete the apk. Select “Delete” to save some space. When asked to confirm, select “Delete” once more.
Nova TV should now be on your app list. Do not launch the app yet!
Remember that Nova TV is a third-party app that may provide illegal streams. Before you stream anything, make sure that you connect to an IPVanish server first.
If you haven’t created an account yet, below is a special IPVanish discount.
After creating an account, you can install the app from the Amazon Store.
How to Install Nova TV on Android TV Box
If you’d like to install Nova TV on your Android box, it’s also quite easy to do so.
The first thing you need to do is enable installation from unknown sources, just like we did with Firestick. To do that, navigate to Settings > Security > Unknown Sources and check “Allow Unknown Sources.”
From there, you will need a download manager to facilitate the download process. The best app for downloading apk files on an Android box is ES File Explorer. It’s currently not available on Play Store, but here’s how you can install the file browser.
You can then follow the procedure below:
- Open ES Explorer and go to Tools, and then select Download Manager. You will see a “new” option on the bottom side. Click it.
- ES Explorer will now give you an option to input the path and name of the file you’d like to download. Enter the URL https://bit.ly/3dldYdd (may differ from the image below). You don’t need to enter a name as it will come with the file. After that, click “Download Now.”
- The file will now downloaded
- After it’s complete, you’ll get an “Open File” option. Click it
- It will now give you the option to install the app.
After the installation is complete, close ES Explorer and go back to the home screen. Nova TV should now be on your app list.
From there, you just need to connect your VPN and start streaming HD movies and TV shows on Android TV.
If you haven’t installed IPVanish yet, here’s how you can easily install the VPN:
- Firstly, subscribe IPVanish
- Then, on the Firestick search box, type IPVanish. For Android Box, search on Play Store.
- The app will appear as the first suggestion. Click on it
- You will be given the “Get” or “Install” option. Hit it
- IPVanish will now start downloading
- Launch it and sign in with your credentials.
After that, you can connect to a server and launch Nova TV.
Nova TV is currently one of the best streaming apps and Terrarium TV alternatives. By following the guide above, you should be able to install the app on your device within a few minutes.
Enjoy your streaming!