How to Install Relax TV v2.1 on Amazon Firestick and FireTV
Now we can watch Live TV when, where and how we want. This article is about another streaming application that enables the user to watch TV Channels from all over the world; so, let’s talk about How to Install Relax TV on Amazon Firestick and FireTV on its 2.1 version.
Amazon Firestick and FireTV devices have become the holy grail of home entertainment. With an Android-like operating system, Amazon Firestick and FireTV devices are the ultimate devices cord cutters should have. You can install multiple apps from the official store and even from unofficial sources. In this guide, we will look at how to Install Relax TV, an app that enables you to stream over 70000 channels.
What is Relax TV?
Relax TV is an app that brings you live TV streaming from thousands of channels worldwide. It has a straightforward interface and its user-friendly. You can choose the categories of live TV you want to watch and select movies according to your preference. Most content is offered in HD, and with a good internet connection, you will not experience buffering problems. Relax TV is compatible with Firestick, FireTV, and other Android devices.
Features of Relax TV
Some of the fantastic features of Relax TV APK include:
- It supports over 70,000 TV channels
- Relax TV is completely free
- Supports different media players including; VLC player, MX player, and Wuffy player.
- Its servers support content in countries including Korea, United Kingdom, United States, Brazil, France, Turkey, etc.
- It has less advertisement
Use a VPN
Before you proceed any further, remember to use a reputable VPN like IPVanish. Relax TV is completely free and provides you with premium TV content. Like most streaming apps, you will not know the legality of the sources since they do not host the streams. To keep yourself protected from treading in the gray area of streaming, use a VPN.
The best and reliable VPN is IPVanish. This VPN uses strong encryptions to ensure your identity, as well as your internet traffic is protected. It is also the best VPN for streaming as it offers unlimited bandwidth, many servers, fast speeds, security, and a money back guarantee. For our readers, we have managed to get an exclusive 57% discount of IPVanish.
How to Install Relax TV on Firestick, Fire TV or Android device
Relax TV is not an official app, and hence it is not available on the Amazon Store. To install a third-party app such as Relax TV, you need to take care of some prerequisites as follows;
- On Fire stick home screen, open settings, and select device.
- Now go to “developer options.”
- Enable “ADB debugging” and turn on enable “Allow apps from Unknown sources.”
Installing Relax TV using a Downloader
After enabling installation of apps from unknown sources, proceed as follows;
- Return to the main menu and select the Search
- On the search field, type “downloader“
- Select the downloader app, the one with an orange icon.
- Click “Get” to and proceed to install Downloader on your Firestick.
- After installation is complete, open the app. Also, allow any permission request if you get any.
- After launching the Downloader App, in the URL field type the following URL: as shown in the picture below
- Wait for the download to finish
- Click Install to Install Relax TV on your Firestick or Fire TV
- Click done to finish the installation; you can opt to delete the APK in the downloader window
- After all is done, you can now launch Relax TV from your Fire stick home screen in the Apps section.
Relax TV offers you thousands of channels providing lots of content in HD, and this guide you’ve learned How to Install Relax TV on your Amazon Firestick or Fire TV. You’re now ready to seat on your sofa and enjoy TV channels Live from all over the world. However, before you begin streaming any content, remember to use a Good VPN, or you may land in serious legal troubles.
Have a nice day!