This guide will show you how to install Torrentvilla Apk on Firestick and Android TV. Screenshots accompany the guide, which can be used on all Fire TV and Android TV boxes/sticks.
TorrentVilla is a torrent search engine app that provides access to movies, TV shows, and live TV. The streaming app is similar to Stremio in that it operates by finding torrent links and letting users stream, but it doesn’t require any addon installation. 😃
The app has a superb interface that lists movies in terms of Trending Today, Popular Movies, Now Playing, Top rated, and Upcoming.
When you select a movie, you get the movie details, trailer, magnet link, streaming options, and a category for similar movies.
Torrentvilla is designed for mobile Android, but the app can also be installed on Firestick and Android TV. For the best experience, we suggest installing the mouse toggle app on Firestick and Android TV.
- Intuitive interface
- Enjoy free movies and TV shows
- Torrent links from multiple servers
- Multiple Language Support
- Live TV channels
- Download for watching later
To let you stream without interruption, Torrentvilla first buffers the whole video, so you may need to be patient for the stream to start. Note that the app also features ads on the interface, so we suggest that you install blokada from the website.
Torrentvilla, as the name suggests, uses torrent technology to provide streams. Although the technology is entirely legal, it is mostly used to access copyrighted content illegally, so ISPs actively monitor it. In many countries, popular torrent hosts are blocked by ISPs, so you may not be able to access streams on Torrentvilla.
👉 To circumvent ISP blocks and avoid getting in trouble over copyright infringement, we highly suggest you use a reliable VPN when streaming on Torrentvilla.
The Best VPN for Torrenting
At BestDroidPlayer, the VPN we recommend for torrenting is IPVanish. This is because of the following:
- Torrent on All Servers: While most VPNs prohibit P2P traffic and others only limit it to a few servers, IPVanish allows users to stream on all their servers.
- Socks5 Proxy: The VPN provides a proxy that can be set up within your torrent client if you don’t want to use the VPN. This will let you change your IP address without affecting your speeds or the rest of the computer. However, note that the proxy doesn’t encrypt your activities.
- Kill Switch: A kill switch terminates your internet connection whenever you lose your VPN connection. This ensures that you do not get exposed. Such is especially useful when changing servers or if you want to leave your computer downloading torrents.
- Super speeds: IPVanish is one of the fastest VPNs available, so you will be able to torrent without having to take a significant hit on your speeds.
Beyond these features, IPVanish offers the following ones:
How to Install Torrentvilla Apk on Firestick & Android TV
Torrentvilla is not available on the official stores, so we’ll need to sideload the app. We’ll start by installing the Downloader app.
Step 1: Install Downloader
Downloader is an official app that helps Firestick and Android TV users install third-party apps. It can be used for searching, downloading, and installing apks. Installing Downloader on Android TV is super easy as you just need to search for the app on the play store.
- Go to Find and click Search.
- In the search window, type Downloader and click on the suggestion.
- The app should be displayed as the first option. Select it.
- Now, click Get.
- After the download and installation, you’ll now get the Open option. No need to open it yet; go back to the home screen.
Step 2: Enable Installation from Unknown Sources
After installing Downloader, you’ll now need to allow your device to install third-party applications downloaded through the app.
- While at the device’s Home screen, go to Settings and select My Fire TV. The option is Security & Restrictions on Android devices, although this may vary with the manufacturer.
- Open Developer options (Skip this for Android TV).
- Click on Apps from Unknown Sources.
- Now, you will see Downloader, and you can then click it to turn on the option.
Step 3: Configure Downloader (Android TV)
The Android TV version of Downloader doesn’t have browser capabilities, so you will need to download a browser plugin for the app. To do so, type browser.aftvnews.com in the URL field and select Go.
The plugin will start downloading, and Downloader will allow you to install it. After that, click “Done.”
You will then get an option to delete the file and free up space.
You can now use Downloader as a browser to search for apps.
Step 4: Install TorrentVilla Apk on Firestick
To install the TorrentVilla apk on Firestick, we’ll use the app we’ve just installed.
- Open Downloader and go to the URL section. Type torrentvilla.com
- Scroll down and click Direct Download.
- Next, click Download apk.
- The apk file will then start downloading.
- You’ll be prompted to install it. Click Install.
- After the installation is complete, click Done.
- You’ll now get an option to delete the apk and save space. Click Delete.
- Click Delete once more to confirm.
Go to Your Apps & Games, and you’ll find your new app.
When you open TorrentVilla, you’ll note that everything is grouped together, so selecting a title is easy.
You’ll then get several links you can choose from.
When you select a stream, Torrentvilla will start buffering and then streaming.
Why is TorrentVilla taking too long?
TorrentVilla first buffers a video before it can start streaming, so you may need to wait before the video starts playing. Depending on the file size, this can range from a few seconds to a minute or so.
Is Torrenvilla safe?
Yes, TorrentVilla is 100% safe to use. The app doesn’t contain malware and is not flagged by Google Play Store security on Android smartphones.
Is TorrentVilla APK legal?
TorrentVilla lies in a legal grey as the app doesn’t host any content, but it still provides access to unverified links. This means that it’s your responsibility to ensure that you do not get into trouble for streaming copyrighted content illegally, so always turn on Surfshark whenever you are streaming TorrentVilla.
Can you download on Torrentvilla?
Yes, Torrentvilla allows downloading of videos. To start downloading, select a title, then the particular video, and you can choose between streaming and downloading.
TorrentVilla is a great app to have on your Firestick or Android TV device. The app provides access to thousands of high-quality movies and TV shows to enjoy superb entertainment at no cost. However,
Note that the streams offered by TorrentVilla are not verified, so always use Surfshark when streaming to stay safe.
Leave a Reply