New streaming applications are coming up every day and this time is Typhoon a new app to watch movies and TV Shows and much more so, here’s how to install it on your Firestick and Android TV Box.
Typhoon TV is brand new movies and TV shows streaming app that lets you watch almost anything that you would on TV for free and on-demand. The app is yet another clone of the legendary Terrarium TV, and it’s working extremely well.
I’ve been using Typhoon TV for the last few days, and I’ve noticed that it’s frequently updated with the latest content. It also has NO ADS. Some of its categories include Trending, Recently Updated, New Shows, Premieres, Airing Today, Most Popular, Most Played, Most Watched, Top Rated, Netflix & Hulu, and various genres of movies and TV shows.
Typhoon TV is currently one of the best streaming apps out there, and if you want to try it out, you are in the right place. Below is a detailed guide (with screenshots) on how to install Typhoon TV on Firestick / Fire TV, and Android TV Box. These steps will also work for Android TV, NVIDIA SHIELD, and other devices that run the Android operating system.
Caution: Stream safely!
Before you start streaming on Typhoon TV or any other unofficial app, it’s important to ensure that you are private and secure. Remember that whenever you are streaming online, your ISP, app developers, government agencies, copyright trolls, and other third-parties can see your activities.
You can, therefore easily land in trouble since Typhoon TV and other popular Android streaming apps mostly offer pirated content. Governments and ISPs around the world are actively fighting copyright infringement, and so…
always use a reliable VPN to avoid receiving a DMCA notice or getting in any other form of trouble.
A secure VPN like IPVanish will encrypt your activities such that no one can know what you are accessing when online. The VPN’s zero logs policy will also ensure that you can’t be traced, and you will also get a new IP address to anonymize you.
To help you get started with the best VPN for streaming, we are currently offering a 65% discount to BestDroidPlayer readers. Use the link below to take advantage of this exclusive offer!
How to Install Typhoon TV app on Firestick
Typhoon TV is not available on the Amazon store since it’s not an official app. The only way we can install it is through sideloading.
To make this possible, we need to enable the installation of “apps from unknown sources.”
Here’s how to do that:
- While at the device Home screen, go to “Settings” then select “My Fire TV/ Device”
- Select “Developer options”
- Turn on “Apps from Unknown Sources” as well as “ADB debugging”
After that, we can go ahead and download the app.
The best app for downloading the apk file is Downloader, which is readily available on the store. If you already have it, you can skip to the next section.
If you haven’t installed it yet:
Installing the Downloader app
- On the main menu, go to the search option and type “Downloader”
- Downloader should be the first suggestion. Select it
- Now click Get to install the app on your Firestick
After the installation is complete, open the app.
Installing Typhoon TV app on Firestick
Now, we need to download the apk file in order to install Typhoon TV.
- In the URL field of the downloader, enter the URL: https://bit.ly/32hr9Uh
- Typhoon TV installation file will now download
- After the download is complete, click “Install”
- When the install completes, click “Done”
- You will then be asked if you want to delete the apk. Select “Delete” to save some space. When asked to confirm, select “Delete” once more
Typhoon TV should have been added to your app list. Do not launch the app yet!
Remember that Typhoon TV is a third-party app that provides pirated streams. Before you stream anything, make sure that you connect to an IPVanish server first. You can install the app from the Amazon Store.
If you haven’t created an account yet, below is a special IPVanish discount.
How to Install Typhoon TV app on Android TV Box
If you’d like to install Typhoon TV on your Android box, it’s also quite easy to do so.
The first thing you need to do is enable installation from unknown sources, just like we did with Firestick. To do that, navigate to Settings> Security> Unknown Sources and check “Allow Unknown Sources.”
From there, you will need a download manager to facilitate the download. The best app for downloading apk files on the Android box is ES File Explorer. It’s currently not available on Play Store, but here’s how you can install the file browser.
You can then follow the procedure below:
Downloading the Typhoon TV APK file
- Open ES Explorer and go to Tools, and then select Download Manager. You will see a “new” option on the bottom side. Click it.
- ES Explorer will now give you an option to input the path and name of the file you’d like to download. Enter the URL https://bit.ly/32hr9Uh. You don’t need to enter a name as it will be automatically given. After that, click Download Now.
- The file will now downloaded
- After it’s complete, you’ll get an “Open File” Click it
- It will now give you the option to install the app.
After the installation is complete, just close ES Explorer and go back to the home screen. Typhoon TV should have been added to your app list.
After that, you just need to connect your VPN and start streaming HD movies and TV shows on Android TV.
If you haven’t installed IPVanish yet, here’s how you can easily install the VPN:
- Use this link to get the special 65% discount from IPVanish
- On the Firestick search box, type IPVanish. For Android Box, search on Play Store.
- The app will appear as the first suggestion. Click on it
- You will be given the “Get” Hit it
- IPVanish will now start downloading
- Launch it and sign in with your credentials.
After that, you can connect to a server and launch Typhoon TV.
Typhoon TV is one of the best streaming apps for Firestick and Android TV. The app will let you stream almost any movie or TV show in HD for free with no ads. For even better streams, you can integrate Real-Debrid and set up Trakt.tv to keep track of what you are watching.
Enjoy your streaming!