VivaTV is the new app in town which with you’ll be able to access many Movies, Series, and parts of the Netflix catalog, simple as that, and this article we’ll guide you on the install process on your Firestick and Android TV Box with ease.
This guide illustrates how to install VivaTV on Firestick, Fire TV, and Android TV Box. The streaming app can also be installed on Android TV, Android Smartphones, and Nvidia Shield.
VivaTV is one of the best streaming applications you can use today. Unlike most apps that are a clone of Cinema HD or the long-defunct Terrarium TV, this one is quite unique. The most recent update has made it even better with more link providers and enhanced quality.
VivaTV features an authentic interface that organizes content quite well, with categories that include:
- TV Shows
- HD Releases
- Oscar 2020
- The Best TV Seasons of 2010’s
- WWE & UFC PPV
- Netflix Movies
- Netflix Shows, and more.
Stream Safe – Use a VPN
Whenever you go online, your ISP, government, and copyright trolls can see what you are streaming and what you are downloading. This is quite risky, especially when using third-party streaming apps like VivaTV.
This is because such apps present lots of Movies and TV Shows free of charge, something that raises a lot of concerns. The apps do not own any of the content that they let users stream. Rather, they scrape for content from publicly available websites.
The only way to stream safely is by using a VPN!
What is a VPN?
A VPN, short for Virtual Private Network, is an intermediary service between your ISP network and the sites and services you visit or use online. When connecting to the Internet, your ISP connection is used only to connect to the VPN network, which then serves your activities on the Internet.
A Good VPN provides strongly encrypted tunneling for your activities, keeping away the spying eyes from the data you exchange on your navigation and interaction process.
There are free VPNs out there. However, they end up failing in one or more essential requisites such as speed, bandwidth, privacy. Then there are the premium VPNs that guarantee all those features, by charging a small amount for the service but, of course they offer different features.
The VPN We Recommend
At BestDroidPlayer, we recommend that you go for IPVanish as it’s the best VPN for streaming.
This is because the VPN:
- Offers the best speeds – stream without buffering
- Keeps zero logs – ensures maximum privacy
- Uses top-of-the-class encryption for security (AES 256-bit)
- Has a huge server network which is widely distributed
- Many simultaneous streams
- Offers a 100% money-back guarantee
All these features at the best price/quality ratio with a price as low as:
30-Days Money-Back Guarantee
Now, that you know is better to keep anonymous and safe, let’s proceed with this How to install VivaTV app tutorial.
How to Install VivaTV app on Firestick or Fire TV
After getting yourself a VPN, we can go ahead and install VivaTV app on Firestick. But since it’s not available on the Amazon store, we’ll need to do this through sideloading.
First, ensure that the “apps from unknown sources” option is enabled.
Here’s how to enable it:
Enabling Apps from Unknown sources on Firestick or Fire TV
- While at the device Home screen, go to “Settings” then select “My Fire TV/ Device.”
- Select “Developer options.”
- Turn on “ADB debugging” as well as “Apps from Unknown Sources”
After that, we can go ahead and download the app.
The best app for downloading apk files is “Downloader”, an app that is readily available in the store. If you already have it, you can skip to the next section.
If you haven’t installed it:
Installing the Downloader app
- On the main menu, go to the search option and type “Downloader”
- Downloader should be the first suggestion. Select it.
- Now click Get to install the app on your Firestick.
After the installation is complete, open the app.
Install VivaTV app on Firestick
Now, we need to download the apk file to install VivaTV app on Firestick or Fire TV.
- First of all, turn your VPN On. This is required to avoid your ISP to block the APK and the resulting app.
We recommend using a Good VPN like IPVanish
- In the URL field of the downloader, enter the URL: https://bit.ly/2VqYQAi
- VivaTV apk will start downloading.
- After the download is complete, click “Install”
- When the installation completes, click “Done.”
- Downloader will ask if you want to delete the apk. Select “Delete” to save some space.
- When asked to confirm, select “Delete” once more.
VivaTV should have been added to your app list. It can now be found under “See All.” However, before opening the app, skip to the last section.
How to Install VivaTV app on Android TV
If you stream using your Android box, it’s also very easy to install the VivaTV app. Just like with Firestick, the first thing you need to do is ensure that your Android box is permitted to install third-party apps. To do that, navigate to Settings> Privacy> Unknown Sources and check “Allow Unknown Sources.”
From there, you now need to download the VivaTV apk. The best way to do that is by using the Google Chrome browser. If you haven’t installed it, it’s also available on the Google Play Store.
- Open Chrome
- Type or paste the URL https://bit.ly/2VqYQAi on the address bar
- The apk will start downloading immediately
- Just click on the apk to install
Using VivaTV Safely
Remember that VivaTV is a third-party app that provides unofficial streams. Before you stream anything, make sure that you connect to a Good VPN like IPVanish server first.
After getting an account, you can install the IPVanish app by following these simple steps.
- Create an account using our exclusive 65% discount .
- On the Firestick search box, type IPVanish.
- The app will appear as the first suggestion. Click on it
- You will be given the “Get” option. Hit it
- The VPN will now start downloading
- Launch it and sign in with your credentials.
From there, you just need to connect your VPN and launch VivaTV. You will then get lots of content that you can stream for free and in HD.
VivaTV is usually updated frequently, and so in case it prompts you to update, you can do so easily within the app.
After the update, you can easily look for the content you want. The app’s interface is compatible with Firestick, and so you shouldn’t face any trouble.
If you have a Real-debrid and/ or Trakt.tv account, you can set them from the Menu option on the top left side. This will improve your overall streaming experience.
VivaTV APK is one of the best streaming apps for Firestick at the moment, and you can install it using the guide above. You will then be able to stream Movies, TV shows, and Netflix for free!
Enjoy your new app!