Are you looking for multiple ways to watch the best free full movies on YouTube in HD? In this post, I am going to list the steps to watch Full YouTube Movies in HD for free. These methods are compatible with Fire TV, Amazon Firestick, Roku, PC, and Android Devices. However, the easiest way to watch free full HD movies on YouTube is to use your Google account (if you have one) because it doesn’t need you to go through the sign-up process. Anyways, there are multiple ways to enjoy YouTube movies in HD for free!
However, before you get too excited about having access to free movies on YouTube, I do need to share some bad news. These free movies are often only available in the US so if you do not live in the US you could be left out in the cold. Luckily there is a way to get around this restriction…
Use a VPN
First thing first, you must look for a reliable VPN with servers in the United States. If a VPN isn’t able to connect your device to a US IP address, YouTube HD Movies will remain out of your reach. But having a US server is not the only requirement. You need to take care of various important features in addition to regional restrictions.
The methods listed below to watch full HD YouTube movies for free might use unreliable public domain servers. This is risky because most of the countries now practice consistent monitoring of internet users with the help of the ISPs. Things don’t stop just monitoring the browsing history and online activities. The ISPs, in most of the countries, have legal permission to save and even sell private personal information to advertising agencies. Advertising agencies use this information for optimal target-marketing.
While you probably do not need to worry about the government or your ISP spying on you for using YouTube, one thing you do need to be concerned about is restrictions on content. YouTube like many other services on the internet has geographic restrictions in place that ban certain content based on the country you are attempting to view it from. Luckily VPNs are the perfect solutions to bypassing geographic restrictions.
However, not all VPNs are reliable and, in special, suitable to bypass geographic restrictions.
How to Watch Free Full HD YouTube Movies on Firestick or Fire TV
The following demonstration to watch full YouTube Movies in HD for free is done on the Amazon Firestick 4K but the same method works on Fire TV as well. Before you start I recommend that you activate IPVanish and ensure that it is set to a server in the US so you do not have any problems getting the content.
Note: In the case of an Android device, you can download and install YouTube directly from the Google Play Store.
For Firestick or Fire TV, do as follows:
- Start Firestick or Fire TV
- Navigate to the search icon (magnifying glass) at the home screen and then type YouTube
- From the available options, press YouTube (Under Apps & Games) and hit Download
- The installation will take a few seconds
- Once the app is installed on the device, you have the option to open YouTube but I recommend you to wait and first press the home button on your remote
- Go to Apps. Place the pointer on the YouTube app and then press Move
- You can freely move the App Icon to place it wherever you want
- Make sure you have a Good VPN like IPVanish active and configured for US servers and then open YouTube
- You can sign-in if you prefer but watching movies on YouTube doesn’t require sign-up.
- Press Movie & Shows from the menu on the left side
- To reveal all movies, scroll to the right and hit view all
- I recommend you to type full movies in the search bar and you will find rather more number of movies than the panel was showing before. You can select the Free to Watch category to get a full list of available movies.
How to Watch Full HD YouTube Movies using Silk Browser
If you do not want to install an app on your Firestick you do have another option with the built-in web browser. You can also use the Amazon Silk Browser to watch full movies on YouTube really easily following these instructions. Remember, even if you’re not using the YouTube app, you’ll still need to ensure that a Good VPN like IPVanish is active and pointing to a US server.
- Run the Silk Browser
- Hit Search and type youtube.com – press GO
- Scroll down the main screen and select free to watch
- Hit YouTube Movies
- Press View All and enjoy the show!
How to Watch Full HD YouTube Movies on Roku
Roku is a great streaming device and many smart TVs now have Roku as a default system making them even more popular. However despite this popularity, they still need an active VPN to access US YouTube. So, make sure you use a Good VPN like IPVanish connected to a server in US, before you start trying to access and watch Full HD YouTube Movies on YouTube. This method works for all Roku devices. I am using Roku Streaming Stick+ for this demonstration:
- Run Roku and go to Search
- Type YouTube and select the first result
- The interface will take you to the following screen
- Select Add Channel
- The device will take a few seconds to add the YouTube channel on Roku
- Press OK
- Return to the home screen and find YouTube in the Channel List
- Signing-in isn’t necessary so you can skip this step
- The rest is the same process as I did above on the Firestick section
It is pretty convenient to watch full movies free on YouTube in HD as long as you remember the importance of having it configured to point to a US server first. You can use different streaming apps and devices for this purpose.
If you found this article useful, please share it with your friends so they also can watch Free Full Movies on YouTube in HD. Also please rate this article and let us your experience in the comments section below.
Have a nice streaming of movies in HD!
Disclaimer: BestDroidPlayer is in no way affiliated to any streaming application and its addons. Also, we are not associated with the brands here shown as the references are only informative. We do not support the consumption of illegal content; the content here provided is only informational. If you decide to use it in any way, we advise that you use a VPN.