This step-by-step guide will show you how to install Chains Matrix Kodi builds within a few minutes. The guide applies to all devices that support Kodi, including Firestick, Android TV, Chromecast, and Nvidia Shield.
The Chains Matrix Wizard provides some of the best Kodi builds for Firestick and other streaming devices. First is the build that goes by the same name, the Chains build. Chains Kodi build is a superb theme you can install on Kodi if you want to change your interface to something sleek and elegant yet simple. The build comes with a light grey theatre theme and organizes content in a simple way. Its categories include Movies, Shows, Music, Docs, Horror, Marvel, DC Comics, and Media.
All these builds are lightweight and perfect for streaming devices such as Firestick.
Is it Safe & Legal to use Kodi Builds?
Chains Matrix Wizard Kodi builds are safe to use as the host repository, and the builds contain zero malware. However, on top of overhauling Kodi’s appearance, builds also come pre-installed with third-party (non-official) Kodi addons that provide links to movies, TV shows, live TV, and so much more. These addons may sometimes provide access to pirated content.
👉 As a result, it’s important to ensure that you protect yourself using a reliable VPN. The VPN will ensure that neither your ISP nor government can tell what you are doing online, and it will also make you appear online as an anonymous user.
How to Install Chains Kodi Build
To make the Chains Kodi build install process more straightforward, we have divided it into five steps.
Step 1: Enable Third-Party Installation
Chains build is hosted on an external source, so we’ll first need to enable installation from “unknown sources.”
- Open Settings from the Kodi main page.
- Select System.
- Hover over Addons and enable Unknown Sources.
We can now add the third-party source.
Step 2: Add The Crew Repo Source
- From there, go back to Settings and select File Manager.
- Double-click “Add-Source” and type the URL
https://team-crew.github.io/into the window that opens. Type “The Crew” in the textbox below and click “OK.”
Step 3: Install The Crew Repo
Now, we can go ahead and install The Crew repo.
- Go back to the Kodi main page and open the “Add-ons” page.
- Click the open box icon.
- Select “Install from Zip File.”
- This will throw a warning. Click “Yes.”
- Select “The Crew.”
- Select repository.thecrew-x.x.x.zip.
- You will receive a notification when the repo installs successfully; wait for it.
Step 4: Install Chains Matrix Kodi Builds Wizard
- Select “Install from repository” while on the same page.
- Select “The Crew Repo.“
- Click on “Program Add-ons.“
- Select “Chains Matrix Wizard.”
- On the add-on information page, click “Install.”
- You’ll see a notification when the repo installs successfully; wait for it.
Step 5: Install Chains Matrix Kodi Builds
We can now install chains matrix builds on Kodi 19.
- Go back to the Kodi home page and click Add-ons followed by Program-addons.
- On the window that opens, select Build Menu.
- Scroll down, and you will see several Chains Matrix Wizard builds. Highlight any of them to get a preview, and then select the one you prefer. For now, we’ll install Chains build on Kodi.
- Next, click Continue.
- On the next pop-up, click Fresh Start to do a fresh install.
- Select Fresh Start again to confirm.
- The build will now start downloading then it will install.
- Finally, Kodi will ask you to force close the program. Click OK.
You can now restart Kodi. Give the build a minute or two to download its dependencies, and you can explore it.
Chains Matrix Wizard provides access to a superb collection of Kodi builds suitable for streaming devices such as Firestick. You can use the guide above if you’d like to check them out, or simply install the Chains Kodi Build. However,