In this guide, we’ll see how to install Equinox Kodi build. The Build is available for Kodi 19 Matrix and can be installed on Firestick and all other Kodi devices.
Equinox Kodi Build it’s one of the most resilient, having been around since 2018. The Build is still frequently updated, making it one of the most reliable Kodi builds. Equinox also features in our list of the best builds for Live TV & Sports.
Equinox comes with a visually-appealing theme with colorful graphics and fancy fonts. The main page provides only a few categories: Library, 1-Click, Media, Search, and Mali. Under Library, you’ll also find others such as Science Fiction, Comedy, Live TV & Sports, Free, and Adult Section.
Some of the best addons you’ll find pre-installed is Chain Reaction, Ghost, The EndZone, Mad Titan Sports, Purely Wrestling, Base 19, Kodi Verse, and The Crew, among others. Equinox is one of the best-performing Kodi builds at the moment, and you can install it using the guide below.
⚠ Attention: Stream safely
Equinox Kodi build provides unlimited streaming content for free, but you can also easily get in trouble for streaming illegal content. Some of the content you can access through this, and other Kodi builds may be pirated, which means you can end up with a copyright infringement notice.
👀 Your ISP is always monitoring your internet activities, and this information is shared with the government on demand. Further, copyright trolls monitor the access of illegal content on the internet and usually send notices to ISPs, which will forward them to the offenders.
Kodi, itself, is completely legal, but the same does not apply to third-party addons you may eventually install.
👉 Whenever you want to stream through Kodi, always ensure that you have a reliable streaming VPN running.
The Best VPN for Kodi
The best VPN for Kodi at the moment is Surfshark, and it’s the VPN we have been using for several years. Here’s why it’s our recommended VPN:
- ⚡ Superb Speeds: Guarantees a smooth live streaming experience.
- 🌍 Huge Server Network: You can connect to a nearby server for a fast and stable connection.
- 😲 UNLIMITED Devices: Connect dozens of devices at the same time!
- 🔑Unblock Anything: Safe access to censored apps, websites and torrent sites.
- 😎 Best in Privacy: The VPN doesn’t keep any activity logs, and so your activities are only known to you.
- 🔐 Top-notch Security: This VPN uses AES 256-bit encryption and provides multiple protocols alongside other security features such as a kill switch, DNS & IPv6 protection and WireGuard.
- 💳 30 Days RISK FREE Money-Back Guarantee: In case you do not like the service, you can get every penny back if you cancel within 30 days!
How to Install Equinox Kodi Build
Kodi builds are usually hosted on external sources, so we’ll first need to enable installation from “unknown sources.”
- Open Settings from the Kodi main page.
- Select System on the system page.
- Hover over Addons and enable Unknown Sources.
You can now install Kodi addons and builds from third-party sources. In future installations, this step can be skipped.
Adding Diggz Matrix Repo Source
✋ Before you add the URL, it’s advisable that you turn on Surfshark first to avoid ISP blocking.
- From there, go back to Settings and select File Manager.
- Double-click “Add-Source” and type the URL
http://grumpeh.aion.feralhosting.com/repo/into the window that opens. Type “Diggz” in the textbox below and click “OK.”
Installing Diggz Matrix Repo
Now, we can go ahead and install the Diggz Matrix repo.
- Go back to the Kodi home screen and click “Add-ons.”
- On the top left side of the screen, click the open box icon.
- Select “Install from Zip File.”
- This will throw a warning, just click “Yes.”
- Click Repos and then select “Diggz.”
- Click _Install_Matrix_19_Repo
- Select repository.thewarehouse-x-x-x.zip.
- You will receive a notification when the repo installs successfully.
Install Chef Matrix Wizard
Now, we need to install the wizard that hosts Equinox.
- While on the same page, click “Install from repository.”
- Select “Diggz Matrix Repository“
- Select “Program Add-ons.”
- Click on “Chef Matrix Wizard.”
- You will now get an “Install” option. Hit it.
- You’ll get a pop-up of all the dependencies that will be installed along with the addon. Just click OK.
- The wizard will install, and you’ll get a notification.
Install Equinox Kodi Build
- Now, go back to the Kodi home page and click on the Chef Matrix Wizard.
- On the window that opens, select Chef Matrix Builds.
- Scroll down, and you will see Mali Equinox Archon. Click on it.
- Next, click Install.
- On the pop-up, click Yes Install to confirm your intent to download and install Equinox Kodi build.
- The Build will now start downloading.
- After the download is complete, the installation will be done automatically. Kodi will then ask you to force close the program. Click OK to do that.
After the install, restart Kodi, and give the program a minute or so to load all Equinox properties, and you can then start exploring the Build.
Equinox Kodi build provides the best of everything, from comedy and the latest blockbusters to live TV and sports, it’s easy to install, and the guide above should help you get it within just a few minutes. However,
Keep in mind that Kodi builds can often provide access to illegal content, so always ensure that you have a reliable Kodi VPN such as Surfshark running.
Leave a Reply