In this guide, we’ll see how to install Smokin Kodi build. This build is available for Kodi 19 Matrix and can be installed on Firestick and all other Kodi devices.
Smokin is one of the best Kodi builds at the moment, and it comes with a fantastic theme, a wide array of content, and a superb user experience. The build is quite small, making it perfect for streaming devices such as Firestick and Android TV, and it also features in our list of the best Kodi builds for Live TV.
Smokin build combines simplicity with ease of use by providing a simple menu, but scrolling to the middle section of the screen brings out titles to help make navigation easy. The menu section comes with several categories that can be accessed by scrolling side to side: Movies/Shows, TV/Sports, Music, and Apps.
⚠ Caution: Always use a VPN!
Smokin Kodi build provides thousands of movies, TV shows, and live TV channels for free, and some of the content provided by Smokin build may be pirated. This can easily become an issue as ISPs continually monitor your internet activities.
To stay safe, you should always ensure that you use a reliable VPN whenever you are streaming on Kodi. This will ensure that all your activities are encrypted, and no third party can see what you are accessing on the internet.
However, the use of a VPN is useful in many other of your activities on Internet; discover them here! 😃
How to Install Smokin Kodi Build
Kodi builds are usually hosted on external sources, so we’ll first need to enable installation from “unknown sources.”
- Open Settings from the Kodi main page.
- Select System on the system page.
- Hover over Addons and enable Unknown Sources.
You can now install Kodi addons and builds from third-party sources. In future installations, this step can be skipped.
Adding Doomzday Repo Source
✋ Before you add the URL, it’s advisable that you turn on Surfshark first to avoid ISP blocking.
- From there, go back to Settings and select File Manager.
- Double-click “Add-Source” and type the URL
https://doomzdayteam.github.io/doomzday/into the window that opens. “Doomzday” will be automatically inserted in the textbox below. Click “OK.”
Installing Doomzday Repo
Now, we can go ahead and install Doomzday repo.
- Go back to the Kodi home screen and click “Add-ons.”
- On the top left side of the screen, click the open box icon.
- Select “Install from Zip File.”
- This will throw a warning; just click “Yes.”
- Click Repos and then select “Doomzday”.
- Select repository.doomzday-x-x-x.zip (where x stands for the latest version).
- You will receive a notification when the repo installs successfully.
Install Doomzday 19 Wizard
Now, we need to install the wizard that hosts Smokin Kodi build.
- While on the same page, click “Install from repository.”
- Select “Doomzday Repo“
- Select “Program Add-ons.”
- Click on “Doomzday 19 Wizard.”
- You will now get an “Install” option. Hit it.
- You’ll get a pop-up of all the dependencies that will be installed along with the wizard. Just click OK. The wizard will install, and you’ll get a notification.
Install Smokin Kodi Build
- The wizard will automatically launch, but you can ignore the prompts and launch it from the home screen.
- On the window that opens, select Doomzday Builds.
- Scroll down, and you will see Smokin Build. Click on it.
- Next, click Install.
- On the pop-up, click Yes Install to confirm your intent to download and install Smokin Kodi build.
- The build will now start downloading.
- After the download is complete, the installation will be done automatically.
- Kodi will then ask you to force close the program. Click OK to do that.
From there, restart Kodi. Give the program a minute or so to load all Smokin build properties, and you can then start exploring it.
Smokin Kodi build is one of the best Kodi builds you can use for movies, TV shows, live TV, and live sports. The build provides a wide array of Kodi addons, and it is compact enough to work smoothly on pretty much every device. However,