If you are looking for a working addon to watch Live TV on Kodi, look no further as TVOne 111 is an amazing addon, full of hundreds working stream links to watch Live TV, to watch from news channels to sports channels across the world and here’s how to install it.
This guide will show you how to install TVOne 111 Kodi addon. The guide is accompanied by screenshots, and it can be used to install the addon on Firestick/ Fire TV, Android TV, Windows, Mac, Android, iOS, Nvidia Shield, and any other device that supports Kodi.
TVOne 111 is a third-party Kodi addon developed by RACC, and it specializes in Live TV. The addon provides hundreds of channels from across the world, and there’s content in over 10 languages.
Channels are arranged in several categories which include Sports, Kids, Science, Religious, UK, US, German, French, Arabic, Australian, Iranian, Philippines, Indian, VOD, and more. Each category contains the most popular channels, and so you can watch almost anything you want to live. The sports section contains a huge list of sports channels from Europe, North America, and the Middle East to let you watch any sport live and for free.
Caution: Stream Safely!
Remember that your ISP, government, and copyright agencies always keep track of your online activities. Streaming illegal content can, therefore, lead to getting a DMCA notice or landing in legal trouble.
With a secure VPN like IPVanish, all your activities are encrypted and tunneled to a secure server. This way, no one can see what you access on the internet. IPVanish will also spoof your IP address to make you anonymous while connected. Also having thousands of fast servers around the world IPVanish will help you access geographically restrict or blocked contents.
We have managed to get an exclusive 71% discount for our readers, and so can take advantage and stream safely!
How to Install TVOne 111 Kodi Addon
Since it’s a third-party Kodi addon, we’ll first need to enable installation from “unknown sources.”
Here’s the procedure for doing so:
- While at the Homepage, open Settings by clicking the cog button
- On the system page, select System
- Hover over Addons and enable Unknown Sources
Kodi can now install addons from third-party sources.
To install TVONE 111 on Kodi, we now need to install its host repository, Octopus Repository.
Adding Octopus Repo Source
- Before you add the URL, you need to turn on IPVanish first. Some ISPs frequently block various Kodi repositories to prevent the installation of addons that facilitate illegal streaming.
- After that, go back to the Kodi home screen, and click the Settings button then select File Manager
- Double-click “Add-Source” and type in the URL http://octopus246.esy.es/octopus/ into the window that opens. It will automatically insert “octopus” under the textbox below. You can leave it like that and then click “OK”
Installing Octopus Repo
- Now, go back to the Kodi home screen. On the left-hand side menu, click “Add-ons.”
- Open package installer by clicking the open box icon at the top of the menu bar
- Select “Install from Zip File.”
- Select the repo you just added above. It should be displayed as octopus or whichever name you gave it.
- Click on repository.octopus-x.x.x.zip (x represents the file version)
- You will receive a notification when the repo installs successfully.
Install TVONE 111 Kodi Addon
- While on the same page, click “Install from repository”
- Select “Octopus Repository”
- Select “Video Add-ons” and then click on “TVONE 111”
- You will now get an “Install” option. Hit it
- You’ll get a pop up of all the dependencies that will be installed along with the addon. Just click OK and TVONE 111 Kodi Addon will now install. After the process is complete, you’ll get a notification.
From there, you only need to ensure that your IPVanish app is turned on. You can then enjoy streaming safely on Kodi!
TVONE 111 is an awesome live TV addon, and you can install it just a few minutes using the guide above. You can then enjoy channels from all over the world live and free.
We hope to have helped you enjoy Live TV channels by telling you how to Install the amazing TVOne 111 Kodi Addon. If so, please tell us about your experience using the comments box below.