LiveNet is a live TV Kodi addon adapted from the popular Live NetTV apk, one of the best apps for free live streaming. Just its Android counterpart, LiveNet Kodi addon provides 700+ live TV channels well organized into multiple categories to make navigation easy.
👍 Just like Live NetTV APK, the addon is very reliable, and we’ll tell you everything you need to know about it in this guide.
What Are Kodi Live TV Addons?
Live TV Kodi addons are addons that provide Live TV channels. These channels are usually sourced from around the world, and they typically cover several areas:
- Per Country
Most Live TV Kodi addons only offer Live TV, but some offer on-demand content.
Requirements for LiveNet Kodi Addon
LiveNet Kodi addon is completely free, and it doesn’t require any subscriptions or sign-ups. To access and use the addon, you only need to install its host repository.
Apart from the repo, a reliable streaming VPN is another vital requirement as LiveNet is a third-party Kodi addon and doesn’t host the content it provides. Instead, it just scrapes links from publicly-available sites and then packages them. The problem is that most of these links are usually pirated, which can easily make you in trouble.
👉 To avoid the dreaded DMCA notices and cease-and-desist letters, we highly advise that you use a VPN. If you choose the right one, you will be able to hide your activities from your ISP (and government) and avoid being tracked down by copyright trolls.
Installation Guide for LiveNet Kodi Addon
Installing LiveNet TV Kodi addon requires a few steps, and we’ll guide you through, with step-by-step guides and screenshots.
Enabling Unknown Sources
- While at the Homepage, open Settings by clicking the cog button.
- On the system page, select System.
- Go to Addons and enable Unknown Sources.
Kodi can now install addons from third-party sources.
To install the LiveNet TV Kodi addon, we now need to install its host repository, LooNatics Asylum Repo.
Adding LooNatics Asylum Repo Source
- Firstly, you need to turn your VPN on. This is essential as some ISPs frequently block various Kodi repositories and addons to prevent the installation of addons that facilitate illegal streaming.
We recommend you to use a reliable VPN like IPVanish, as many don’t respect its users’ privacy and don’t supply the requirements for flawless streaming.
- After that, go back to the Kodi home screen. Click the Settings button, and select File Manager.
- Double-click “Add-Source” and type in the URL
Installing LooNatics Repo
So far, we have the Repo’s ZIP file, which has the repository. We can proceed to install it on Kodi.
- Go back to the Kodi home screen. On the left-hand side menu, click “Add-ons.”
- On the top left side of the screen, click the open box icon.
- Select “Install from Zip File.”
- Click Repos and then select “Install LooNatics.”
- Select repository.loonaticsasylum.x.x.x.zip.
- You will receive a notification when the repo installs successfully.
Install LiveNet TV Kodi Addon
We can now install the LiveNet TV Kodi Addon.
- While on the same page, click “Install from repository.”
- Select “LooNatics Asylum Repo”
- Select “Video Add-ons” and then click on “LiveNet.”
- You will now get an “Install” option. Hit it.
- You’ll get a pop-up of all the dependencies that will be installed along with the addon. Just click OK, and the addon will now install. After the process is complete, you’ll get a notification.
What Are Some Best Channels That LiveNet TV Kodi Addon Has?
Live Net TV Kodi addon provides 700+ live TV channels grouped into various categories, and you can pretty much watch all significant channels and events from across the world.
Some of the channels that you can find on the LiveNet TV Kodi addon are:
- Sports: beIn Sports (1 to 9), BT Sports (5 channels), Sky Sports (17 channels), Fox Sports (8 channels), Premier Sports, TSN (1 to 5), ESPN, Ten, Sony, and Star Sports.
- News: 7 News, CNBC, ABC News, Aljazeera English, Bloomberg, CNN, CBN, CNBC, BBC, etc.
- Entertainment: Comedy Central, Fox, OWN TV, PBS, Showtime, Universal, USA Network, BBC, ITV, Sky, and NASA TV.
Apart from these, you’ll also find country-based categories that include channels from the UK, the US, Australia, European countries, India, Asian countries, and the Middle East.
If you’d like to catch live TV and sports on Kodi without having to get into your wallet, LiveNet is one of the best Kodi addons for that. You can check it out using the guide above and let us know how you find it in the comment section. But before you use it…