The Wrestlers is a well-known Kodi addon among wrestling fanatics. The addon offers numerous links to wrestling matches and Live Shows from various sources of the internet, free. We have tested out the addon and jotted down a few easy and very simple steps on how to install Wrestlers Kodi addon on your Kodi application. With this addon, you can watch all your favorite wrestling content including WWE, Women’s, Classic WCW, Impact, Documentaries, Classic ECW, ROH, Legends and so much more!
The Wrestlers Kodi Addon
The Wrestlers is compatible with many different devices that include Amazon Firestick 4k, NVIDIA Shield, Fire TV Cube, Fire TV, and Android TV Boxes. The addon has several well-organized lists like wrestling archives, Impact, Lucha Events, Episodes and Kickoffs, Matches, Channels AEW, ROH, Premieres, and Live Shows, etc. These lists make it easier for users to browse through the content.
Furthermore, The Wrestlers addon scrapes the streaming links from various sources of the internet and it only takes a single click to play a stream. The interface is very easy-to-use and user-friendly, and the video and audio qualities of all the links are amazing. For new users, the Kodi installation for this addon is very simple and it only takes a few minutes. You will need Kodi of course so if you are using a Firestick or other similar device, check out these instructions to get Kodi installed really easily.
Advantages of Wrestlers
- The interface is simple and user-friendly.
- Easy and quick installation steps.
- All content is categorized into lists for easy access.
- It only takes one click to play the streams
Disadvantages of Wrestlers
- Wrestlers is a third-party addon, so it is recommended to use a VPN while streaming anything on it.
- Does not allow Real-Debrid or Trakt integrations.
⚠ Use the Wrestlers Kodi Addon carefully
Third-party Kodi Addons are usually free but also are known for accessing copyright-protected contents illegally. Being Wrestlers a third-party Kodi Addon type and using it is the user’s sole responsibility, you need to keep anonymous while using it.
Virtual Private Networks or VPNs are applications that safeguard you from different threats on the internet that you might be exposed to and keeps you anonymous. They make sure that you are not exposed to any outside threats by protecting your privacy and they also ensure that all your data is encrypted.
How to Install Wrestlers Addon
Since many wrestling fans out there want an addon that scrapes the best streaming links from the internet for all wrestling matches and Live Shows, here are a few steps on how to install Wrestlers Kodi addon:
Enabling Unknown sources
- First, you need to launch your Kodi Application.
- Click on the Cogwheel icon in the left pane of the screen and tap on the System option.
- From the left menu, select Addons and enable the ‘Unknown Sources’ option by turning it ON
- Navigate back to the Cogwheel menu
Installing the repository
- Now select the File Manager option. and then double click on Add Source
- Double click on the <None> option and paste in the following URL exactly as it is mentioned here: https://j1wizard.net/butter
- It will ask you to give a name to the media source, so type in whatever you like, for example, butter.
- Now hit OK and go back to the System (cogwheel) menu and click on the Add-ons option
- You will see the ‘install from zip file’ option, click it, and then select the media source that you named i.e butter. Then click on the repository named ‘repository.butter-x.x.x.zip’
- Now in a few seconds, you will receive a notification that it has been installed; wait for the pop up to show
Install Wrestlers Addon on Kodi
- Without returning, this time hit Install from repository option, from the list.
- On this page, go to Video Add-ons and select Wrestlers addon and then hit Install
- It will install a few dependencies, so if it asks, hit OK. Wait for the Installed notification.
- Once it is installed, you can go to the Addons option on the Kodi Home Screen, click video-addons and Run the Wrestlers addon.
- Go through their categories and stream whatever you like!
Using Wrestlers Kodi Addon
This addon is super easy to use as it presents you with a single list of options to select from. Simply scroll down the list to find an event you are interested in and click it to find the events themselves in date order. The Wrestlers is really good in that it also presents events coming up in a couple of days time so you know what to look out for. Obviously, those links won’t work when clicked so make sure you pay attention to the date. Otherwise, it’s really easy to use wrestling addon that offers that fix you’ve been aching for.
If you are a wrestling fan, Wrestlers addon is perfect for you. It has all the content including matches, archives, and live shows for wrestling, and provides the best video and quality! This is why we have come up with a very easy procedure on how to install Wrestlers Kodi Addon. All the content is well-organized so you can easily find what you are looking for and it scrapes the best links from all kinds of sources on the internet. Also, the interface is simple, so new users can easily navigate through it.
Make sure you try out the Wrestlers Kodi addon and enjoy all the amazing content it has to offer for free and, if you like it, please share this Install Guide with your friends so they can also enjoy it.
Have nice wrestling streaming!