This guide shows how to install Black Lightning Kodi Addon on Kodi 19 Matrix. The addon is also backwards-compatible with Kodi 18.9 Leia.
Have you been searching for a solid Kodi addon that majors in Movies and TV shows? Black Lightning Kodi addon is your perfect stop.
It is a third-party Kodi addon with a wide range of Movies and TV shows and a perfectly organized home page. The addon has categories such as One Click, Movies, TV Shows, RD History, and RD Torrents. It also comes with features like Search, Search History, Last Played, Resume, Settings, and more.
The One Click section allows users to stream in HD without waiting for the addon to aggregate for links. It contains sub-categories such as 4K TV & Movies, 3D Movies, 1080p Movies, TV Shows, Non-Debrid, Documentaries, Stand Up, and more.
👉 Under Movies, and TV Shows, sections, you’ll find the Non-Debrid sub-section works without the need for any configurations. Still, you will need to integrate Real-Debrid for all other sub-categories and most on the main menu categories.
This means that if you want to have a great experience with the Black Lightning Kodi addon, you should consider having a premium Real Debrid account. With the account, you will have premium links that stream in up to 4K without buffering. Black Lightning Kodi addon also has a Trakt.tv section that helps you keep tabs on your favorite titles.
⚠ Stream Safely!
Black Lightning is a third-party Kodi addon, so you need to be careful when using it. The addon doesn’t host the content it provides; it simply scrapes for links from various websites. These links are, in most cases, pirated, so you need to make sure you use a VPN. This will help you avoid any DMCA notices or cease and desist letters, although you’ll also need to choose your VPN well.
The VPN I recommend
Surfshark is the best VPN for Kodi, and it’s the VPN we recommend for all cord-cutters. The VPN has been well accepted in the Kodi community, and here’s why:
- ⚡ Superb Speeds: Guarantees a smooth live streaming experience.
- 🌍 Huge Server Network: You can connect to a nearby server for a fast and stable connection.
- 😲 UNLIMITED Devices: Connect dozens of devices at the same time!
- 🔑Unblock Anything: Safe access to censored apps, websites and torrent sites.
- 😎 Best in Privacy: The VPN doesn’t keep any activity logs, and so your activities are only known to you.
- 🔐 Top-notch Security: This VPN uses AES 256-bit encryption and provides multiple protocols alongside other security features such as a kill switch, DNS & IPv6 protection and WireGuard.
- 💳 30 Days RISK FREE Money-Back Guarantee: In case you do not like the service, you can get every penny back if you cancel within 30 days!
How to Install Black Lightning Kodi Addon
Black Lightning is a third-party Kodi addon so it’s not available within the official Kodi repository, so we’ll first need to enable installation from “unknown sources.”
How to Enable Unknown Sources
Here’s the procedure for doing so:
- While at the Homepage, open Settings by clicking the cog button.
- On the system page, select System.
- Hover over Addons and enable Unknown Sources.
Kodi can now install addons from third-party sources.
To install Black Lightning on Kodi, we now need to install its host repository.
Adding the Repo Source
Before you add the URL, you need to turn on Surfshark first. Some ISPs frequently block various Kodi repositories to prevent the installation of addons that facilitate illegal streaming.
- Start by turning your VPN On. This is required as some ISPs frequently block various Kodi repositories without notice.
We recommend you use a reliable VPN like Surfshark.
- After that, go back to the Kodi home screen, click the Settings button, and select File Manager.
- Double-click “Add-Source” and type in the URL
http://www.narcacist.com/repointo the window that opens. Type “Narcacist” under the textbox below, then click “OK.”
Installing the Narcacist Wizard Repo
As of now, we have the Repo’s ZIP file which has the repository; so, we can proceed to install it on Kodi:
- Now, go back to the Kodi home screen. On the left-hand side menu, click “Add-ons.”
- On the top left side of the screen, click the open box icon.
- Select “Install from Zip File.”
- Click Repos and then select “Narcacist.”
- Select repository.NarcacistWizard.zip.
- You will receive a notification when the repo installs successfully.
Installing Black Lightning Kodi Addon
As of now, we can finally go ahead to install Black Lightning Addon on your Kodi, following the steps below:
- While on the same page, click “Install from repository.”
- Select “Narcacist Repo”
- Select “Video Add-ons” and then click on “Black Lightning.”
- You will now get an “Install” option. Hit it.
- You’ll get a pop-up of all the dependencies that will be installed along with the addon. Just click OK, and Black Lightning Kodi Addon will now install. After the process is complete, you’ll get a notification.
From there you can then enjoy the massive content offered by Black Lightning Kodi addon.
👌 Black Lightning addon was working fine on June 21th, 2021
Check out more Kodi addon installation guides.
Black Lightning is a great Kodi addon to install and enjoy Movies and your favorite TV shows. The addon has something for everyone, and you can enjoy wide-ranging content from any category. The addon is worth a look, and you can install it using the step-by-step guide above.
However, before you use it, ensure that your Surfshark app is turned on. This will help you circumvent ISP blocks and avoid any potential legal issues.
Leave a Reply