For this particular Kodi Addon, giving a name “I Am Ego” may sound like pure convincement from its creator. In fact its name is really deserved as it comes supercharged with incredibly rich and well categorized content: Movies TV Shows, Documentaries and much more. Are you curious enough already? Just keep reading this article to know How to Install I Am Ego Kodi Addon.
“I Am Ego” is a new Movies and TV shows Kodi addon that is working very well and pulling some fantastic links. The addon has a wide variety of content and includes categories such as Movies, TV Shows, Family, New, Documentaries, Search, Tools and more.
This addon can be installed on both Kodi Krypton 17.6 and Kodi 18 Leia. If you wish to try it out, here’s a step-by-step tutorial that will show you How to Install I Am Ego Kodi Addon on your preferred Kodi device.
You will need a VPN
Kodi has attracted negative attention in the last few years. This is majorly because it supports many third-party Kodi addons which people use to illegally stream copyrighted.
The only way to stream on Kodi safely is by making use of a secure and private VPN like IPVanish. Such a VPN will encrypt all your traffic and securely tunnel it a server in a location of your choosing. Since IPVanish uses AES 256-bit encryption and doesn’t keep any logs, no one will be able to decrypt your traffic or trace it back to you.
IPVanish will also help you circumvent geo-restriction and even ISP throttling. And since the VPN is super-fast, you won’t have to worry about your speeds.
To help you get started, here’s a special discount of 65% for BestDroidPlayer readers.
How to Install I Am Ego Kodi Addon
To install a third-party Kodi addon like I Am Ego, we need to enable “unknown sources” first.
Here’s the procedure for doing so:
Enabling Unknown Sources
- While at the Homepage, open Settings by clicking the button that looks like a cog
- Select System
- Now, hover over Add-ons and enable Unknown Sources
Kodi can now install addons from third-party sources. To Install I Am Ego on Kodi, we first need to install its host repository, Golden Gun.
Adding the Golden Gun Repo Source
- Go back to the Kodi home screen, and click the Settings button
- Select File Manager
- Double-click Add-Source type in the URL URL: “https://goldengunrepo.github.io/install/me/” into the window that opens. Below that, name it as “Golden Gun” You can then click “OK.”
Installing Golden Gun Repository
- On the left-hand side menu of the Kodi Home screen, click “Add-ons.”
- Open package installer by clicking the open box icon at the top of the menu bar.
- Select “Install from Zip File”
- Select the repo you just added above. It should be displayed as “Golden Gun.”
- Select goldengun-x.x.x.zip
- You will receive a notification when the repo installs successfully.
To Install I Am Ego Kodi Addon
- While at the same screen, click Install from repository and select goldengun.
- Select “Video Add-ons” and then click on “I Am Ego.”
- You will now get an “Install” option. Hit it.
- If you are using Kodi 18 Leia, you’ll get a pop up of all the dependencies that will be installed along with the addon. Just click OK.
- The Install I Am Ego Kodi Addon will now start. You will get a notification when it’s ready to use.
You can also check out our Kodi guides for tips and other Kodi addons.