This guide will show you how to install the Purely Wrestling Kodi addon on Kodi 19. The guide applies to all devices that run Kodi, including Firestick, Chromecast, Nvidia Shield, and Android TV.
If you love Wrestling, this one is for you. As the name suggests, Purely Wrestling is a Kodi addon dedicated to wrestling content. The addon provides both live and on-demand content, ensuring you don’t miss out on any event you’d like to watch.
Purely Wrestling offers a wide variety of content.
The Purely Wrestling addon’s sections include :
- Pay Per Views
- UFC Replays
- Network Collections
- Royal Rumble
- Summer Slam
- Lucha Underground
- Random Events
- WWE On YouTube
- WWE Tributes.
Some of these sections require Real-Debrid to pull links, so you may need an account to utilize the addon fully.
Stream Safely on Kodi!
As you can guess from the huge library of content, the Purely Wrestling Kodi addon doesn’t host or own the content it provides. Rather, it simply scrapes for links and doesn’t even vet them. This means that you can easily access pirated content through the addon, so always use a VPN whenever you want to stream on this or on any other third-party Kodi addon.
👉 A VPN will protect you by encrypting your activities to hide them from your ISP, and it will also change your IP address, ensuring that you are anonymous. That way, nobody will track you or hold you accountable for your online activities.
✋ However, the levels of privacy and security you get ultimately depend on the VPN you choose, so you must select one properly.
How to Install Purely Wrestling Kodi Addon
To install the Purely Wrestling addon on Kodi, we’ll first need to enable installation from “unknown sources.”
- Open Settings from the Kodi main page.
- Select System on the system page.
- Hover over Addons and enable Unknown Sources.
You can now install Kodi addons from third-party sources. In future installations, you can skip this step.
Adding The Crew Repo Source
✋ Before you add the URL, turn on Surfshark to circumvent any possible blocks by your ISP. From there:
- Go back to Settings and select File Manager.
- Double-click “Add-Source” and type the URL
https://team-crew.github.io/into the window that opens. Type “The Crew” under the textbox below, then click “OK.”
Installing The Crew Repo
Now, we can use the added source to install The Crew Repo.
- On the Kodi home screen, click “Add-ons” on the left-hand side menu.
- On the top left side of the screen, click the open box icon.
- Select “Install from Zip File.”
- This will throw a warning. Just click “Yes.”
- Click Repos and then select “The Crew.”
- Select repository.thecrew-x.x.x.zip (where x stands for the current version).
- You will receive a notification when the repo installs successfully.
Install Purely Wrestling Kodi Addon
We can now install the addon.
- While on the same page, click “Install from repository.”
- Select “The Crew Repo“
- Select “Video Add-ons” and then click on “Purely Wrestling.”
- You will now get an “Install” option. Hit it.
- You’ll get a pop-up of all the dependencies that will install along with the addon. Just click OK, and the addon will install. After the process is complete, you’ll get a notification.
Now that you have the addon, you can go ahead and open it. Here’s the addon’s main menu.
After ending the install process, you can explore the addon and choose whatever you want to watch involving the Wrestling on Kodi.
Purely Wrestling is the go-to Kodi addon for wrestling fans to install and watch free everything from the WWE PPVs to random wrestling events across the world. The addon is easy to install, and the guide above should help you get it up and running in a few minutes. However,