This guide will give you step-by-step instructions on how to install DaddyLive Kodi Addon. The guide is applicable to all devices that support Kodi, including Firestick, Android TV boxes & sticks, Google TV devices, Nvidia Shield, Windows, and macOS.
DaddyLive Addon is currently one of the best Kodi addons to install. The addon specializes in sports, and it offers access to any sport you can think of. On the home page, it has two main categories: Live Sports and Live TV.
Each of these sections has a long list of options to choose from. The Live sports section has 34 sub-categories that include TV shows, Soccer, Motor Sports, Combat Sports, Golf, Baseball, Basketball, Cycling, and much more. The section uses live TV instead of timed direct links, so you will rarely encounter streaming errors.
The Live TV section of the addon isn’t split into categories, but it lists 300+ sports channels sourced from around the world. You’ll find all major sports channels from Europe, the USA, Australia, Africa, India, Asia, the Middle East, and Israel.
DaddyLive Kodi addon also offers super-reliable streams so that you can watch your favorite teams without issues. However, before we show you how to install the DaddyLIve addon on Kodi, there are some precautions you need to take.
⚠ Free Streaming Precautions
Third-party Kodi addons such as DaddyLive are notorious for providing illegal access to copyrighted content. The consumption of such content can easily lead to lawsuits or DMCA/ISP notices of copyright infringement, as your ISP and government can always see what you access online.
To protect yourself we suggest using a reliable streaming VPN to protect yourself. The VPN will encrypt your online activities to make them private, and it will also change your IP address to make you anonymous. However, you’ll also need to choose your VPN well.
⭐ The Best VPN for Kodi
The best VPN for Kodi at the moment is Surfshark.
- ⚡ Superb Speeds: Guarantees a smooth live streaming experience.
- 🌍 Huge Server Network: You can connect to a nearby server for a fast and stable connection.
- 😲 UNLIMITED Devices: Connect dozens of devices at the same time!
- 🔑Unblock Anything: Safe access to censored apps, websites and torrent sites.
- 😎 Best in Privacy: The VPN doesn’t keep any activity logs, and so your activities are only known to you.
- 🔐 Top-notch Security: This VPN uses AES 256-bit encryption and provides multiple protocols alongside other security features such as a kill switch, DNS & IPv6 protection and WireGuard.
- 💳 30 Days RISK FREE Money-Back Guarantee: In case you do not like the service, you can get every penny back if you cancel within 30 days!
How to Install DaddyLive Kodi Addon
Below are the 4 steps you need to follow to install DadyLive Addon on Kodi.
Step 1: Enable “Unknown Sources”
To install the DaddyLive addon, we’ll first need to enable installation from “unknown sources” on Kodi
- Open Settings from the Kodi main page.
- Select System on the next page.
- Hover over Addons and enable Unknown Sources. Click “Yes” when prompted for a confirmation.
You are now set to install third-party addons. In future installations, you can skip this step.
Step 2: Add The Crew Repo Source
The Crew Repo hosts the Daddy Live Kodi addon, so we’ll need to install it first.
- Return to the Kodi initial screen.
- Turn on Surfshark to avoid any copyright and ISP blocking issues.
- From there, you can go back to Settings and select File Manager.
- Double-click Add-Source and type in the URL
https://team-crew.github.iointo the window that opens. Type “The Crew” under the textbox below, then click “OK.”
Step 3: Install Daddy Live Kodi Addon Repo (The Crew)
We can now install The Crew repository.
- Go back to the Kodi main page and click Add-ons on the left-hand side menu.
- On the top left side of the screen, click the open box icon.
- Select “Install from Zip File.”
- This will throw a warning. Just click “Yes.”
- Select “The Crew.”
- Click on repository.thecrew-0.3.1.zip.
- You will receive a Kodi notification when the repo installs successfully.
Step 4: Install DaddyLive Kodi Addon
We can now install Daddy Live addon on Kodi.
- While on the same page, click “Install from repository.”
- Select “The Crew Repo”
- Select “Video Add-ons” and then click on “DaddyLive.”
- You will now get an “Install” option. Hit it.
- You’ll get a pop-up of all the dependencies that will be installed along with the addon. Just click OK, and the Addon will now install. After the process is complete, you’ll get a notification.
You’ve now installed Daddy Live Kodi addon. When you open it, you’ll get two main options – Live Sports and Live TV.
The Live Sports section contains lots of options to choose from.
The Live TV section provides all popular sports channels from around the world.
When you click on any live TV channel or live sports link, it will start streaming immediately.
DaddyLive Kodi Addon FAQ
Is DaddyLive Kodi Addon Legal?
DaddyLive Kodi addon’s legality status is not straightforward as the addon doesn’t host any of the links it provides. Rather, it simply sources publicly available links and organizes them. When streaming, it’s your responsibility to ensure you don’t infringe copyright laws. Always use a reliable streaming VPN such as Surfshark to protect yourself.
Is DaddyLive Kodi Addon Safe?
Before we installed the DaddyLive Kodi addon, we tested its host repository, The Crew using Virus Total. We found the repo to be free of malware, so the DaddyLive addon is safe.
What Channels does DaddyLive Kodi Addon have?
DaddLive provides access to 300+ of the world’s most popular sports channels. You can find all the big names, such as ESPN, BT Sport, Sky Sports, Fox Sports, Super Sports, DAZN, beIN Sports, TSN, RMC Sport, and many others.
DaddyLive is a superb Kodi addon that all sports enthusiasts should check out. The addon provides access to all popular sports and competitions, and you can install it using the guide above. However…
Keep in mind that this is a third-party Kodi addon, so always protect yourself with Surfshark whenever you are streaming.
Leave a Reply