How to watch UK TV channels on Kodi abroad or in UK – Watch UK Live TV in the Browser, Mobile App or Kodi
Do you want to know how to watch UK freeview TV channels on Kodi abroad? There are good news for Kodi and also non kodi users! There is now an awesome free service to watch live UK TV! You won’t need a TV provider anymore to watch UK TV and I will teach you how to use this service outside the UK.
What you need to watch UK TV abroad
- Subscribe a VPN (I recommend IPVanish) to mask your IP to an UK IP address.
- Watch UK TV on your browser at https://tvplayer.com/watch / TVPlayer Mobile App or using the TVPlayer Kodi addon.
TVPlayer it’s a legal and free tv service used in UK to watch UK Channels live and on demand. As it’s a service for UK residents, their website and Kodi addon just allow traffic with an UK IP address. But nowadays it’s very easy to mask your IP and choose the location of the IP. You just need to subscribe a VPN likeIPVanish, install their app in your favourite devices (Android, iOS, Windows, MacOS), open the app, choose the country to connect and click in the button to connect, that’s it! Than you can use TVPlayer as a normal UK resident.
We recommend IPVanish VPN because it’s one of the fastest VPNs on the market, which means it won’t slow down your internet connection. They also have multiple servers in UK so it won’t let you down while watching UK TV online. They also give you a 7 Day money back guarantee, so why not give it a try?
TVPlayer Kodi Addon – The Best Kodi addon to watch live UK Channels
The TVPlayer Kodi addon allows you to easily stream over 60 UK channels. This is a good option for the ones using using Android TV Boxes, it makes your TV experience much better.
How to Install TVPlayer Kodi Addon
This install guide is for Kodi > 17 Krypton
- Open Kodi.
- Go to Settings (gear icon .) > File Manager > Add source.
- Click in Add file source.
- Click in the field that says <None>.
- Enter exactly http://nan.aftermathwizard.net/nanrepo and press the Done button.
- In the name field enter the name nanrepo and then click OK.
- Return to the home screen and click Add-ons.
- In the upper left corner you will find a box icon You should then see an open box icon in the upper left corner . Click on it.
- Select Install from zip file > nanrepo > Noobs and Nerds Repo (x.x) zip.
- Select Install from repository, and then noobsandnerds Repository.
- Go to Video add-ons and then TV Player.
- Click Install.
- Wait for Add-on enabled notification.
- To access the TVPlayer addon go to Home screen > Add-ons > TVPlayer.
If you get the Error: Could not connect to repository
If you get this Kodi error, then it means that Kodi couldn’t access the repo URL because it’s being blocked by your internet service provider. The only way to go around this is become anonymous to your ISP. Again, a VPN like IPVanish will solve it for you.
UK TV Channels available on TVPlayer
4Music, 5*, 5USA, Al, Jazeera, BBC ALBA, BBC Four, BBC News, BBC One, BBC Two, Northern Ireland, BBC One Scotland, BBC One Wales, BBC Parliament, BBC Two, Bloomberg, The Box, Box Hits, Box Upfront, Capital TV, CBBC, CBeebies, CBS Action, CBS Drama, CBS Reality, CBS Reality+1, Channel 4, Channel 5, Channel AKA, Chilled, CITV, Clubbing TV, Clubland, CNN International, Community Channel, The Craft Channel, Dave, Dave ja vu, Drama, E4, Film4, Food Network, Food Network+1, Forces TV, Heart TV, Home, Horror Channel, ITV1, ITV1+1, ITV2, ITV2+1, ITV3, ITV3+1, ITV4, ITV4+1, ITVBe, The Jewellry Channel, Keep It Country, Kerrang!, Kiss Kix!, London Live, Magic, More4, NOW Music, Pick, POP, QUEST, QUEST+1, QVC, QVC Beauty, QVC Extra, QVC Plus, QVC Style, Really, S4C, Sky News, Tiny Pop, Travel Channel, Travel Channel+1, truTV, Yesterday and Yesterday+1.