How to Install TvTap Kodi Addon: Watch Live TV and Sports
Choosing the right streaming application is the only required thing to be able to watch Live TV and Sports without subscribing any IPTV service and TvTap is an excellent addon based on the homonymous Android app, that you can install on your Kodi.
This guide will show you how to install TvTap Kodi addon. The guide is accompanied by screenshots, and it can be used to install the addon on Firestick/ Fire TV, Android TV, Windows, Mac, Android, iOS, Nvidia Shield, and any other device that supports Kodi.
TV Channels are grouped into Documentary, Entertainment, Food, Kids, Movies, Music, News, Sports, and USA Channels. The Sports category is the most impressive, and it lets you watch almost all popular sports channels from Europe, USA, Middle East, and other regions. Available sports include Football, Boxing, WWE, NFL, NHL, MBA, TENNIS, and more.
Kodi lets you watch lots of content for free, but you can easily land in trouble for the same. This is because TVTap and other third-party Kodi addons usually provide streams, that are mostly illegal.
The only way you can avoid all this mess is by using a private and secure VPN for streaming.
Having tried many paid and free VPNs, we can confidently say that IPVanish is the best VPN for streaming. The VPN doesn’t keep any logs, uses solid encryption protocols, offers superb speeds, and it comes with a 100% money-back guarantee. Further, its pricing is very competitive, and we can help you lower it further with an exclusive 57% discount off the VPN.
How to Install TvTap Kodi Addon
Here’s the procedure for doing so:
- While at the Homepage, open Settings by clicking the cog button
- On the system page, select System
- Hover over Addons and enable Unknown Sources
Kodi can now install addons from third-party sources.
To install TVTap on Kodi, we now need to install its host repository, Cy4Root Repository.
Adding Cy4Root Repo Source
- Before you add the URL, you need to turn on IPVanish first. Some ISPs frequently block various Kodi repositories to prevent the installation of addons that facilitate illegal streaming.
- After that, go back to the Kodi home screen, and click the Settings button then select File Manager
- Double-click “Add-Source” and type in the URL https://cy4root2.github.io/zip/ into the window that opens. Type “Cy4Root” under the textbox below then click “OK”
Installing Cy4Root Repo
- Now, go back to the Kodi home screen. On the left-hand side menu, click “Add-ons.”
- On the top left side of the screen, click the open box icon (package installer).
- Select “Install from Zip File.”
- Select “Cy4Root” or whichever name you gave it.
- Click on cy4root-master.zip
- You will receive a notification when the repo installs successfully.
Install TvTap Kodi Addon
- While on the same page, click “Install from repository”
- Select “Cy4Root Repository”
- Select “Video Add-ons” and then click on “TvTap”
- You will now get an “Install” option. Hit it
- You’ll get a pop up of all the dependencies that will be installed along with the addon. Just click OK and TvTap Kodi Addon will now install. After the process is complete, you’ll get a notification.
With the above guide, you can easily install TvTap Kodi addon and enjoy lots of live TV and sports without having to pay a single penny.
We hope this guide on how to install TvTap Kodi addon on your Kodi was helpful. If so, please rate it and share it with your friends.
Have a wonderful day!
Disclaimer: BestDroidPlayer is in no way affiliated to any streaming application and its addons. Also, we are not associated with the brands here shown as the references are only informative. We do not support the consumption of illegal content; so, the content provided here is only informational. If you decide to use it in any way, we advise that you use a VPN.