Everyday new streaming devices and applications are popping-up; this time is TVTap. But this IPTV app is not just another one; this app is a better version of the popular UKTV Now. This is a tutorial on what it is and How to install TVTap on Firestick…
TVTap is an updated version of UKTV Now, and it’s an app that can take your streaming to another level. If you were familiar with UKTV Now, TVTap inherited the core features of its predecessor and even added more options to improve home entertainment.
With the app, you can now enjoy over 900 TV channels from various European countries, the US, Canada, and India. You can select a channel using categories like Entertainment, Sports, Music, Movies, Documentaries, etc. and enjoy streaming free and in HD. To help you enjoy the app comfortably on your big screen, the app has a Firestick version known as TVTap Firestick Pro. In this guide, we’ll show you how to install TVTap Firestick Pro.
For this reason, we always advise our readers to use a good streaming VPN when using an unofficial app. With a safe and private VPN like IPVanish, neither your ISP nor government can see your streaming or browsing habits. Copyright trolls will also not be able to reach you since you are not revealing your true identity, and so you’ll have stayed away from DMCA notices.
To help you get started, we have managed to get a special 73% discount on IPVanish for our readers, and so take advantage and stream safely!Get 73% from IPVanish, now!
How to install TVTap on Firestick & Fire TV
Since TVTap Firestick is not an official app, it’s not available on the App Store. To allow installation from other sources, we need to allow “Unknown sources” on the device. Here’s how to:
- While at the device Home screen, go to “Settings” then select “My Fire TV/ Device”
- Select “Developer options”
- Turn on “ “Apps from Unknown Sources”
Establishing your protection shield
Because your internet provider, copyright and advertising agencies, and governments, are constantly monitoring your internet activities, you may be blocked or suffer legal penalties, so before proceed, we strongly advise you to:
- Turn your VPN ON, now! We recommend the use of a Good VPN like IPVanish, but you are free to use any other since listed on the Best VPNs list. Also in case you need, here’s a tutorial on How to Install a VPN on your Firestick or Fire TV
We can now go ahead and download then install TVTap Firestick Pro.
There are a number of ways to do so, and we’ll look at the easiest.
To install TVTap using this method, you first need to install the Downloader app if you don’t have it yet. Luckily, the app is in the Amazon store.
- On the main menu, select the Search option and type Downloader
- Downloader should be the first suggestion. Select it.
- Now click Get to install the app on your Firestick.
- After the installation is complete, open the app.
Installing TV Tap
Now, we need to download TVTap Firestick apk.
- In the URL field of the downloader, enter the URL “https://tvtap.bz/download.php” without the quotes. After that, click ‘Go’.
- Downloader should open to this page. Scroll down to TVTap Firestick.
- TVTap Firestick apk will now download.
- When the download is complete, click Install
- When the install completes, you will be asked if you want to open. Press the back button on the remote. You will then get an option to delete the apk. Select “Delete” to save some space. When asked to confirm, select “Delete” once more. After that, go to the home page.
TV Tap should now be available in your app list.
The app should now be ready to use!
Finally is important to say that this app is also available on Kodi, as an Addon. Visit the TvTap Kodi Addon tutorial to install.
In this tutorial on How to install TVTap on Firestick or Fire TV, you’ve learned what is TVTap, and the way this IPTV app may supercharge your streaming device. Also, we’ve driven you on the step-by-step into the install procedures and stressed the importance to establish a shield of protection, [vpn lp=firetv]using a Good VPN like IPVanish[/vpn1].
If you followed all the steps, you are now able to watch hundreds of channels not only from Europe as well all over the world.
Disclaimer: BestDroidPlayer is in no way affiliated to TVTap Firestick, and neither do we promote copyright infringement. The content provided here is only meant to be informational, and that’s why we always advise you to use a VPN!