This guide will give you step-by-step instructions on how to install ChainsGenocide Kodi Addon. The guide is applicable to all streaming devices that support Kodi, including Fire TV and Stick, Android TV Box, Google TV devices, Nvidia Shield, Windows, and macOS.
ChainsGenocide addon is one of the best movies and TV shows Kodi addons. The addon is based on the legendary Exodus Kodi addon, and The Crew Repository hosts it. It allows users to access thousands of movies and TV Shows, and all links on the addon are entirely free. Once you click on a title, it aggregates links and lets you choose the one you prefer.
ChainsGenocide uses some of the best scrappers available, so you are guaranteed HD quality even without a premium account like Real-Debrid. That said, you can still set up an account if you have one and enjoy up to 4K quality.
What are the features of ChainsGenocide Kodi Addon
After the ChainsGenocide Kodi Addon install, you’ll find it has a simple and user-friendly interface. The main menu is divided into sections that include Movies, TV Shows, Documentaries, One Clicks, Live Your History, Last Played, and Tools. Each section has a number of sub-sections, so you can easily find what you are looking for.
The Chains Genocide addon uses a variety of scrapers to find streaming links. This means that you are likely to find working links for most of the content that you search for. The addon also supports the integration of a Real Debrid account, which can improve the quality of the streaming links that you find.
Is ChainsGenocide Kodi Addon Safe to Install?
ChainsGenocide is hosted by one of the most popular and reputable repositories, The Crew Repo. This repo is known for providing high-quality addons, and it is also very safe. To ascertain this, we did a malware scan using Virus Total, and the repo turned out clean, as you can see below.
As such, the ChainGenocide Addon is free of malware and safe to install and use on Kodi.
Is Chains Genocide Kodi Addon Legal?
When it comes to legality, things are not very straightforward. This is because ChainsGenocide is a third-party Kodi addon that has not been vetted, and from a quick overview, it looks like it may be distributing copyrighted content. However, the addon doesn’t host the content, it simply scrapes for links from the internet.
As such, it’s your responsibility as the consumer to ensure you don’t access illegal content.
👉 However, that’s easier said than done, so the best thing to do is use a reliable VPN. The VPN will encrypt your activities and hide them from your ISP and government. It will also anonymize your connection, protecting you from copyright trolls. The only catch? You have to choose your VPN service well.
How to Install ChainsGenocide Kodi Addon
Below are the 4 steps you need to follow.
Step 1: Enable “Unknown Sources”
Since the ChainsGenocide addon is not part of the official Kodi repository, prior to the install, we’ll first need to enable installation from “unknown sources.”
- On the Kodi app, open Settings by clicking on the cog icon.
- Select System.
- Hover over Addons and enable Unknown Sources. Click “Yes” when prompted for a confirmation.
This step doesn’t need to be repeated every time you install a Kodi addon.
Step 2: Add The Crew Repo Source
Now we need to install the host repository, The Crew repo. But before that…
- From there, you can go back to Settings and select File Manager.
- Double-click Add-Source and type in the media source URL
https://team-crew.github.iointo the window that opens. Type “The Crew” under the textbox below, then click “OK.”
Step 3: Install Chains Genocide Kodi Addon Repo (The Crew)
We can now install The Crew repository.
- Now, open the Add-ons menu option from the home screen.
- Click the open box icon to see installation options.
- Now, select “Install from Zip File.”
- This will throw a warning if you are using Kodi 19. Just click “Yes.”
- Select “The Crew.”
- Click on repository.thecrew-x.x.x.zip (where x represents the version number).
- You will receive a Kodi notification when the repo installs successfully.
Step 4: Install ChainsGenocide Kodi Addon
We can now install Chain’s Genocide Kodi addon.
- While on the same page, click “Install from repository.”
- Select “The Crew Repo”
- Select “Video Add-ons” and then click on “ChainsGenocide.”
- You will now get an “Install” option. Hit it.
- You’ll get a pop-up of all the dependencies that will be installed along with the addon. Click Ok to allow and proceed.
- The installation will start, and you’ll get a Genocide add-on installed notification.
You’ve now installed the ChainsGenocide Kodi addon. The main page will give you several options.
How to use ChainsGenocide Kodi Addon
The ChainsGenocide Addon comes pre-configured always to use Real-Debrid service for HD streams.
How to watch Movies and TV Shows without a Real Debrid account.
To watch streams for free, you’ll need to allow streaming links from non-debrid sources. To do that, proceed as follows:
- From the Addon’s initial screen, go to “Tools.”
- Visit chainsgenocide: Settings.
- Click “Sources Filters” on the left menu.
- Locate and disable the option “Debrid Sources Only.”
- Confirm your choice.
From now on, you’ll have both RD (Real Debrid) in HD and Free links
Inside each main section, you’ll find sub-categories, such as Trending Movies and Most Popular, which will help you find something that you like.
From there, you’ll now see lots of titles to choose from.
Now, ensure that you are connected to a VPN server, and you can start streaming free movies and TV shows.
If you are looking for the best movies and TV shows Kodi addon, then Chains Genocide is a good option. It is easy to use, has a wide variety of content, and is both free and Debrid based. To check it out, you can use the guide above. However,