This guide will show you how to install DejaVu Kodi addon on Kodi 19 Matrix. The addon can also be installed on Kodi 18.9 Leia.
DejaVu is a wholesome Kodi addon working well with Kodi 19 Matrix. The addon provides a diverse range of content that includes 4K UHD Movies, TV Shows, World TV, Live Sports, Documentaries, Comedy, and so much more.
The addon provides content in several ways. For example, you can find 1-click free movies, movies with multiple links, Real-Debrid Movies, and Uptobox movies. But although there are several scrappers that bring you lots of content, you can maximize the experience by integrating Real-Debrid. This will allow you to stream in up to 4K without buffering.
DejaVu Kodi stands out in the number of streaming options, and it’s one addon that you should check out.
⚠ Stream Anonymously
Kodi lets you watch lots of content for free, but you can easily land in trouble for the same. This is because DejaVU and other third-party Kodi addons often provide pirated streams, which are illegal almost everywhere.
Whenever you are streaming, your IP address is usually visible to your ISP, and they usually share this data with the government and copyright agencies. This is the reason why thousands of Kodi users have ended up receiving DMCA notices. Further, ISPs are now blocking Kodi repositories to discourage the installation of illegal Kodi addons.
The only way you can avoid all this mess is by using a reliable secure VPN for streaming.
The VPN we recommend
Having tried many paid and free VPNs, we can confidently say that Surfshark is the best VPN for streaming. Here’s why:
- ⚡ Superb Speeds: Guarantees a smooth live streaming experience.
- 🌍 Huge Server Network: You can connect to a nearby server for a fast and stable connection.
- 😲 UNLIMITED Devices: Connect dozens of devices at the same time!
- 🔑Unblock Anything: Safe access to censored apps, websites and torrent sites.
- 😎 Best in Privacy: The VPN doesn’t keep any activity logs, and so your activities are only known to you.
- 🔐 Top-notch Security: This VPN uses AES 256-bit encryption and provides multiple protocols alongside other security features such as a kill switch, DNS & IPv6 protection and WireGuard.
- 💳 30 Days RISK FREE Money-Back Guarantee: In case you do not like the service, you can get every penny back if you cancel within 30 days!
We are currently offering an exclusive Surfshark discount to BestDroidPlayer readers 😃! This way, it’s possible to subscribe to a Premium service at an affordable price:
30-Days Money-Back Guarantee
How to Install DejaVu Kodi Addon
Since DejaVu is a third-party Kodi addon, we’ll first need to enable installation from “unknown sources.”
Here’s the procedure for doing so:
- While at the Homepage, open Settings by clicking the cog button.
- On the system page, select System.
- Hover over Addons and enable Unknown Sources.
Kodi can now install addons from third-party sources.
To install DejaVu on Kodi, we now need to install its host repository.
Adding the Repo Source
- Firstly turn your VPN to On. This is crucial as ISP’s often block third-party repositories and addons.
We recommend the use of a reliable and secure VPN like Surfshark.
- After that, go back to the Kodi home screen, click the Settings button, and select File Manager.
- Double-click “Add-Source” and type in the URL https://dejavurepo.github.io into the window that opens. Type “DejaVu” under the textbox below, then click “OK.”
Installing the Repository
- Now, go back to the Kodi home screen. On the left-hand side menu, click “Add-ons.”
- On the screen’s top left side, click the open box icon.
- Select “Install from Zip File.”
- Kodi will warn you that using this method means that your addons won’t update automatically. Click Yes.
- Click Repos and then select “DejaVu.”
- Select repository.dejavurepo-x.x.x.zip.
- You will receive a notification when the repo installs successfully.
Installing DejaVu Kodi Addon
- While on the same page, click “Install from repository.”
- Select “DejaVu Repo.”
- Select “Video Add-ons” and then click on “DejaVu.”
- You will now get an “Install” option. Hit it.
- You’ll get a pop-up of all the dependencies that will be installed along with the addon. Just click OK, and DejaVu Kodi Addon will now install. After the process is complete, you’ll get a notification.
Now, DejaVu should be available in your list of Kodi addon. From there, you can enjoy almost anything you want!
Check out more Kodi addon installation guides.
With the above guide, you can easily install the DejaVu Kodi addon. You can then stream lots of content without having to pay a single penny. However…
Always ensure that a good VPN like Surfshark is turned on before you stream using DejaVu or any other third-party Kodi addon. Apart from your own privacy and anonymity, this will also help you circumvent geo-restrictions as well as ISP throttling/ blocking.
Leave a Reply