This guide will give you step-by-step instructions on how to install Zoro Kodi Addon. The guide is applicable to all devices that support Kodi, including Firestick, Android TV Box, Google TV devices, Nvidia Shield, Windows, and macOS.
Zoro is a Movies and TV shows Kodi addon hosted in the crew repository. The addon allows users to access a wide range of titles and streams in HD. To utilize its services, you need to have a premium account like Real-Debrid or Trakt. The addon has several options on the main menu: Movies, TV Shows, My Movies, My TV Shows, Search, and Tools.
After installing it and connecting a link source, you can access all major titles with premium HD streaming links.
Is Zoro Kodi Addon Safe?
Third-party add-ons like Zoro may possess malicious programs that can cause harm or privacy violations. It is therefore important to make sure that an addon is safe before you install and use it for streaming. To verify this, we checked the presence of malware on Zoro and its host repository using Virus Total. As you can see below, we found out both are completely safe.
Is Zoro Kodi Addon Legal?
Zoro Kodi addon provides access to a wide variety of content but doesn’t verify where the links come from. And even though the addon relies on premium link sources such as Real-Debrid, these sources are just caches of links, not the hosting websites. This means that you can still access illegal content through the Kodi addon, which will be in contravention of copyright laws. This is quite a huge concern as your internet service provider (ISP) and the government can snoop into your online activities.
👉 To avoid any issues that can arise from using third-party Kodi addons, you need to use a VPN as it will protect you when streaming on Kodi. It will encrypt your traffic to make it private from the ISP and change your IP address to make you anonymous.
That said, you need to use a VPN that offers the best security, speed, and performance.
How to Install Zoro Kodi Addon
To make the process of how to install Zoro Kodi addon much easier, we’ll divide it into four steps.
Step 1: Enable “Unknown Sources”
Since the addon is hosted outside the official Kodi repository, we’ll first need to enable installation from “unknown sources.”
- Open the Kodi app and go to Settings.
- Select System on the next page.
- Hover over Addons and enable Unknown Sources. Click “Yes” when prompted for confirmation.
From now on, you can install third-party Kodi addons without repeating step one – unless you reset Kodi.
Step 2: Add The Crew Repo Source
To install Zoro Kodi addon, you have to install The Crew repository. And to do that, you’ll need to add the repo’s source. But even before that,
- After that, head back to Settings, then select File Manager.
- Double-click Add-Source and type in the URL
https://team-crew.github.iointo the window that opens. Type “The Crew” under the textbox below, then click “OK.”
Step 3: Install Zoro Kodi Addon Repo (The Crew)
We can now install The Crew repository.
- Head back to the main page. On the left-hand side menu, click on Add-ons.
- Now, click the open box icon on the top left side of the screen.
- Select “Install from Zip File.”
- Select “The Crew.”
- Click on repository.thecrew-x.x.x.zip.
- You will receive a Kodi notification when the repo installs successfully.
Step 4: Install Zoro Kodi Addon
We can now install Zoro Kodi addon.
- While on the same page, click “Install from repository.”
- Select “The Crew Repo”
- Select “Video Add-ons” and then click on “Zoro”
- You will now get an “Install” option. Hit it.
- The addon will then install, and you’ll get a Kodi notification.
Zoro should now be among your Kodi addons.
How to Integrate Real-Debrid with Zoro Kodi Addon
As mentioned before, you’ll need to get a premium account if you don’t have one. After that, you’ll then need to connect the account with the addon.
Below is the procedure for doing that:
- Open Zoro Kodi addon and click Tools. It’s the last option on the main page.
- Now, click on Settings: Accounts.
- On the top side of the pop-up window, click Authorize.
- Real Debrid will now display a code. Write it somewhere and enter it at real-debrid.com/device
- Zoro won’t give you a notification that your account has been added, but you will see the account on the screen for confirmation.
You can now start streaming on Zoro Kodi addon.
If you are looking for an addon that can provide you a wide selection of movies and TV shows, Zoro is one of them. The addon will only need you to connect to a premium, such as Real-Debrid or Premiumize, and you can enjoy HD streaming without buffering. However,