Exodus Live TV Apk is another streaming app that in opposition to its homonymous Kodi addon, is a paid streaming app and exclusively to watch Live TV Channels and here’s the install guide on your Firestick and Android TV Box.
Exodus Live TV IPTV is an Android app that provides 850+ live TV channels from the US, UK, and other regions in HD. Apart from the huge number of live TV channels, what makes Exodus Live TV standout from the rest of the live TV apps is its buffer-free 720p and 1080p streams.
The app has been developed by the Kodiconfig team, a team of “TV fanatics that search the internet daily for Live TV Streams and share these streams with each other.” Some of the channels you’ll find include Sports, Religion, Music, Kids Programming, and Documentaries. Inside these are streams for premium channels such as Disney, ESPN, HBO, SkySports, CBS, HSN, NBC, Fox, TNT, Lifetime, Sports Max, Euro Sports 2, and more. There’s also a movie section that lets you watch your favorite movies.
Is Exodus Live TV IPTV Free?
Exodus Live TV reflects a fully loaded cable package and helps you slash the huge cable bill. However, to enjoy uninterrupted streaming, you need to join the Online TV club. This requires you to make a subscription which can be monthly, yearly, or for a lifetime. These subscriptions cost $5.99, $49.99, and $99.99 respectively. From the tests that we have done before writing this guide, the subscriptions are worth it!
Stream Live TV Anonymously
Although Exodus Live TV streams seamlessly and charges a small fee to let you join their club, this doesn’t mean that the app is official – you can tell by the huge number of premium channels offered.
This means that you need to be careful whenever streaming using the app. Remember that whenever you are streaming online, your ISP, app developers, government agencies, copyright trolls, and other third-parties can see your activities.
A secure VPN like IPVanish will encrypt your activities such that no one can know what you are accessing when online. The VPN’s zero logs policy will also ensure that you can’t be traced, and you will also get a new IP address to anonymize you, offering thousand high-speed servers on +70 countries around the world.
To help you get started with the best VPN for streaming, we are currently offering a 65% discount to BestDroidPlayer readers. Use the link below to take advantage of this exclusive offer!
How to Install Exodus Live TV on Firestick
Exodus Live TV is not available on the Amazon store since it’s not an official app. The only way we can install it through sideloading.
To make this possible, we need to enable the installation of “apps from unknown sources.”
Here’s how to do that:
- While at the device Home screen, go to “Settings” then select “My Fire TV/ Device”
- Select “Developer options”
- Turn on “Apps from Unknown Sources” as well as “ADB debugging”
After that, we can go ahead and download the app.
The best app for downloading the apk file is Downloader, which is readily available on the store. If you already have it, you can skip to the next section.
If you haven’t installed it yet:
- On the main menu, go to the search option and type “Downloader”
- Downloader should be the first suggestion. Select it
- Now click Get to install the app on your Firestick
After the installation is complete, open the app.
Install Exodus Live TV on Firestick
Now, we need to download the apk file in order to install Exodus Live TV.
- In the URL field of the downloader, enter the URL https://kodiconfig.com/Exodus2.0.apk
- Exodus Live TV installation file will now download
- After the download is complete, click “Install”
- When the install completes, click “Done”
- You will then be asked if you want to delete the apk. Select “Delete” to save some space. When asked to confirm, select “Delete” once more
Exodus Live TV should have been added to your app list. Do not launch the app yet!
Remember that Exodus Live TV is a third-party app that provides pirated streams. Before you stream anything, make sure that you connect to a Good VPN like IPVanish server first. After having created an account, you can install the app from the Amazon Store
If you haven’t created an account yet, below is a special IPVanish discount.
How to Install Exodus Live TV on Android TV Box
If you’d like to install Exodus Live TV on your Android box, it’s also quite easy to do so.
The first thing you need to do is enable installation from unknown sources, just like we did with Firestick. To do that, navigate to Settings> Security> Unknown Sources and check “Allow Unknown Sources.”
From there, you will need a download manager to facilitate the download. The best app for downloading apk files on the Android box is ES File Explorer. It’s currently not available on Play Store, but here’s how you can install the file browser.
You can then follow the procedure below:
- Open ES Explorer and go to Tools, and then select Download Manager. You will see a “new” option on the bottom side. Click it.
- ES Explorer will now give you an option to input the path and name of the file you’d like to download. Enter the URL: https://kodiconfig.com/Exodus2.0.apk . You don’t need to enter a name as it will be automatically given. After that, click Download Now.
- The file will now be downloaded
- After it’s complete, you’ll get an “Open File” Click it
- It will now give you the option to install the app.
After the installation is complete, just close ES Explorer and go back to the home screen. Exodus Live TV should have been added to your app list.
After that, you just need to connect your VPN and start streaming HD movies and TV shows on Android TV.
If you haven’t installed IPVanish yet, here’s how you can easily install the VPN:
- Subscribe IPVanish with our 65% coupon discount
- On the Firestick search box, type IPVanish. For Android Box, search on Play Store.
- The app will appear as the first suggestion. Click on it
- You will be given the “Get” Hit it
- IPVanish will now start downloading
- Launch it and sign in with your credentials given on step 1.
After that, you can connect to a server and launch Exodus Live TV.
Exodus Live TV is one of the best streaming apps for Firestick and Android TV. The app will let you stream almost any movie or TV show in HD for free with no ads. For even better streams, you can integrate Real-Debrid and set up Trakt.tv to keep track of what you are watching.
Enjoy your streaming!