Doomsday is much more than a regular Build. Doomzday is a collection of excellent Builds with the best Addons you can install at once on Kodi, saving you time and providing you with the best streaming experience.
In this guide, we’ll see how to install Doomzday Kodi build. These builds are available for Kodi 18.5 Leia and can be installed on Firestick and all other devices that run Kodi.
Doomzday is not just a build, but a wizard that provides a diverse collection of builds. These builds are developed by a group of developers known as the DD Team, and each of them is stylish in its own way. All the builds available under the Doomzday Wizard pack the best working Kodi addons and so you can always catch the latest content. You can watch live sports, live TV, movies, TV Shows, PPVs, music, documentaries, and more.
Stream safely – Use a VPN
All Kodi fans need to be extra careful whenever they stream content online. This is because third-party Kodi addons and builds often present pirated content. This has drawn lots of attention recently, with governments collaborating with ISPs to crack down on people sharing and consuming illegal content.
To avoid getting in any form of trouble, it’s important to encrypt and anonymize your internet activities using a VPN. The encryption will ensure that your ISP can’t know what you are accessing, and the anonymity will make sure copyright trolls won’t trace your activities back to you. However, you will need to choose your VPN carefully as different VPNs offer different levels of privacy and security among other factors.
The VPN we recommend
The recommended VPN is Surfshark, and it’s the VPN we’ve been using for the last 3 years. Surfshark offers solid privacy and security, and it features some of the best speeds in the market. This is important as it ensures that you can stream on Kodi without buffering.
To help you stay private and secure, we’ve managed to get an exclusive and limited 82% discount for BestDroidPlayer readers. You can get it below, and you’ll still be eligible for a 100% money-back guarantee!
How to Install Doomzday Kodi Build
After getting yourself a Good VPN like Surfshark, you can now go ahead and install Doomzday Kodi Build. Since its source is not official, we’ll first need to enable installation from “unknown sources.”
Here’s the procedure for doing so:
Enabling unknown sources
- While at the Homepage, open Settings by clicking the button
- On the system page, select System settings
- Hover over Addons and enable Unknown Sources. Click “Yes” when asked to confirm.
Kodi can now install builds and third-party addons.
To install Doomzday Kodi build, we’ll now need to install its host repository, Doomzday Repository.
Adding the Doomzday Repo Source
- Firstly turn your VPN On. This is required to avoid your ISP to block the repository source
- Go back to the Kodi home screen and open settings. Select File Manager
- Double-click Add-Source and then type in the URL: https://doomzdayteam.github.io/doomzday/ into the window that opens. It will automatically insert “Doomzday” on the textbox below. Click OK.
Installing Doomzday Repository Repo
- At the Kodi home screen click Add-ons from the left-hand-side menu
- Open package installer by clicking the open box icon (package installer) at the top of the menu bar
- Select Install from Zip File
- Select the repo you just added above. It should be displayed as Doomzday
- Click on repository.doomzday-x.x.x.zip (x represents the version number)
- You will receive a notification when the repo installs successfully
Installing the Doomzday Wizard
- While at the same screen, click Install from the repository
- Select Doomzday Repo
- Choose Program Add-ons and open Doomzday Wizard
- You’ll get an Install option. Hit it.
- Wait till you get a notification that the Doomzday Build Wizard Add-on has been installed
- After the installation, the wizard will automatically launch. You’ll then see a couple of popups. For the one below, you can select the settings that you’d like to keep and click “Continue.” You can also leave the settings as they are.
- On the next one, click “Build Menu.”The Doomzday build wizard will now start. In case it doesn’t or you clicked “Ignore” in the step above, you can go to home screen > Addons > Program Addons and open it.
Install Doomzday Build on Kodi
- After the Doomzday Wizard opens, you’ll see several builds. Feel free to choose any depending on your preferences. There’s a preview picture for each build. For this guide, we’ll use the Endura Doomzday Kodi Build.
- After selecting a build, you need to decide whether to do a fresh install or just install the build and salvage some of your data (not all).
We recommend that you do a fresh install. This is the only way you can get your build you to function optimally.
- Click Fresh Install
- On the pop-up, click Yes to confirm your intent and to allow the Wizard to reset your Kodi.
- If you opted for a fresh install, the wizard will first clean your files and then start downloading the build.
- It will then install and ask you to force close Kodi. Click OK to do that.
Do not launch your newly installed Kodi Build, yet!!!
If you already have a reliable VPN, use it. If not:
- You can take advantage of our offer and create an Surfshark account at a 82% discount
- From there, download and install the VPN app for your device
- Sign and connect to a server near you for the best performance
- You are now good to go!
You can now launch Kodi and enjoy the new look and content provided by your new Doomzday Build!
Doomzday is beyond to be a regular Build; actually its wizard offers you a collection of builds as well the best Addons you can install on Kodi at once.
Have nice streams!
Disclaimer! BestDroidPlayer is in no way affiliated to Kodi or Doomzday Build, and neither do we promote the consumption of illegal content. The information provided here is only meant to be educational, and so you use it at your own risk. To stay safe, always make sure that you use a reliable VPN with Kodi.
Leave a Reply