Elysium it’s like the reborn of Zen that is receiving continuous updates and it’s getting really popular for watching movies, tv series, channels and more. Find out here how to install Elysium on Kodi 17 Krypton.
After the TVAddons.ag shut down, many popular video addons like Zen, Exodus and Phoenix were discontinued. Elysium it’s like the reborn of Zen that is receiving continuous updates and it’s getting really popular for watching movies, tv series, channels and more. Find out here how to install Elysium on Kodi 17 Krypton.
Be Careful! ⚠
There have been significant crackdowns over the last few months on illegal streaming. This is due to the ISPs blocking users access to streaming sites, causing Kodi errors and streams not opening or constantly pausing.
Luckily, if you use a good VPN, your traffic will be anonymous and encrypted so your ISP won’t be able to see what you are doing online.
My VPN of trust is IPVanish. It offers the fastest connections and also a strict no logs policy, meaning your traffic history will not be stored and cannot be used against you.Furthermore, IPVanish offers:
- ⚡ Superb Speeds: Guarantees a smooth live streaming experience.
- 🌍 Huge Server Network: You can connect to a nearby server for a fast and stable connection.
- 😲 UNLIMITED Devices: Connect dozens of devices at the same time!
- 🔑Unblock Anything: Safe access to censored apps, websites and torrent sites.
- 😎 Best in Privacy: The VPN doesn’t keep any activity logs, and so your activities are only known to you.
- 🔐 Top-notch Security: This VPN uses AES 256-bit encryption and provides multiple protocols alongside other security features such as a kill switch, DNS & IPv6 protection and WireGuard.
- 💳 30 Days RISK FREE Money-Back Guarantee: In case you do not like the service, you can get every penny back if you cancel within 30 days!
Steps to Install Elysium On Kodi 17 (Krypton)
- Open Kodi;
- Click the settings icon located in the top left corner;
- Click System settings;
- Go to Add-ons menu item and switch on Unknown sources (if disabled);
- Go back to System page;
- Select File Manager;
- Select Add source;
- Click in the <None> field;
- Type the exact following url – http://nan.aftermathwizard.net/nanrepo/ and click OK;
- Select now the box under the source that you just typed in and type a name for this media source, I suggest nanrepo, then click OK;
- Go back to Kodi home screen;
- Select the Add-ons menu item;
- When into the Add-ons screen, you will find an icon in the top left corner that looks like a open box (smilar to this ), click on it;
- Select Install from zip file;
- Select the file nanrepo (if you’ve given it that name);
- Click repository.elysium;
- Wait for a message saying that the Elysium repository is enabled;
- Click Install from repository;
- Select Elysium Repository;
- Click Video Add-ons;
- Select Elysium;
- Click Install;
- Soon you will get a message saying that the addon it’s enable, after that it’s ready to use;
It is important to note this page is primarily meant to offer information. We do not own Elysium Kodi Addon and we do not have control over the content streamed. We are therefore not responsible for any harm or damage caused by relying on the information or programs contained therein. You will be responsible for your decision to use the information contained in this add-on.