Loonatics 3000 is a Torrent based addon to stream Movies and TV Shows in HD, Full HD, and 4K quality in Kodi, that had some bugs when first appeared and this guide is on how to install the working Bug-Fixed version.
Hi guys, I’m here with the guide to install the updated LooNatics 3000 Kodi Addon in 2020. This is a movie and TV show addon. You can install LooNatics 3000 Kodi addon from the LooNatics 3000 Asylum Repo. Before you install LooNatics 3000 Kodi addon, it is important to have a bird’s eye view on its features.
The LooNatics 3000 Kodi Addon
LooNatics 3000 is a Movie and TV Show Addon. It is compatible with Kodi Leia 18.5 and older versions. The best thing about LooNatics 3000 addon is that you can configure it for your Real-Debrid as well as Trakt account. On the downside, LooNatics 3000 Addon uses torrent links. This features lets you watch the latest movies and TV shows but you have to be extremely careful. Torrent servers are notorious for vulnerability. Your IP address is revealed publically. You need to install and run the VPN for anonymous and safe streaming.
Advantages of Installing LooNatics 3000 Kodi Addon
- Watch latest movies (in the theater) and TV shows
- Good streaming quality including 4K (with Real-Debrid or Trakt)
- Updated bug-fixed version
- Configurable for Real-Debrid and Trakt
Disadvantages of LooNatics 3000 Kodi Addon
- Uses torrent sources
- A VPN is a must for this third-party add-on
- Fewer options in Live TV category
- Some inconsistent links are dead
Streaming anonymous and safely
Third-party add-ons from community developers offer much more entertaining content for streaming but you need to be fairly careful when using these add-ons. Community developers don’t host any content. They simply enable Kodi (the open-source) platform to stream media from online sources. Some sources are unsafe, for instance, torrent servers. These are the things you want not to reveal to the government agencies or ISP. But the fact is, these vulnerable servers make everything public. But the solution isn’t out of your reach.
Install the best VPN for safe streaming and forget all vulnerabilities.
The VPN we recommend
IPVanish is the best option for safe streaming in 2020. It has a huge network of premium servers covering the six continents. IPVanish also protects all traffic via end-to-end encryption. With the IPVanish service, you can bypass geo-blocking by using a virtual IP address from premium servers.
IPVanish has implemented Zero-Log policy. It ensures that browsing history and data of the users are not saved on any server. The ISP and watchdogs don’t find a way to reveal the real identity or location of the internet user.
Third-party add-ons are unsafe for various reasons. They might contain compromised files or Trojans to extract data from the destination device. But the VPN service encrypts the traffic which means that the information remains hidden from suspicious programs. This way you can secure your confidential and personal information from unauthorized access.
To help you start, we have got an exclusive 62% of IPVanish.
👍 Save 62% of IPVanish now!
How to Install LooNatics 3000 Addon on Kodi
Before you install LooNatics 3000 Kodi Addon you need to configure the platform to download files from unknown sources.
Enabling Unknown sources
- Run Kodi and hit the cogwheel (Settings)
- Select System > Scroll down the left panel and navigate to add-ons
- Enable Download from unknown sources (right side of the screen)
- Lock settings by pressing OK (you can change the settings after installing LooNatics 3000 addon)
Installing the repository
- Firstly, you MUST connect to a Good VPN like IPVanish, before proceeding to avoid your ISP to block the repo and the addon. Also, this addon uses Torrent sources, which will reveal your IP to others – to your ISP for instance.
- Then, come back to Settings and select File Manager (Folder)
- Scroll down and open Add Source
- Select <None> and the text field will ask you to type or paste the URL to LooNatics 3000 Asylum Repo https://techecoyote.github.io/Install_LooNatics
- Type a name for the media source and press OK
- Visit the Settings panel again and select the Package installer (Open-Box)
- Select install from zip file > Find the media source name you typed (LooNatics 3000) and select
- Click the zip file LoonaticsAsylum-20.7.18.zip
- Stay on the same screen until you see the notification LooNatics 3000 Sylum Repo add-on installed
Install LooNatics Addon on Kodi
- Press Install from repository
- Find and select LooNatics 3000 Asylum Repo
- Click Video add-ons
- Find LooNatics 3000 and select
- Hit Install. If asked to, install any dependencies clicking Ok. Wait for the successfully installed message to popup
Using LooNatics 3000 Kodi Addon
Using LooNatics after you’ve installed it is fairly simple. Once launched you’re presented with a simple menu where you have the option of configuring Trakt as well as Real-Debrid (which you can find in the Tools menu). The main areas of interest in LooNatics 3000 are titled Movies, TV Shows and Live TV. Within each of these primary categories, you can find multiple subcategories so you can drill down to the specific streams you’re interested in. For example, Movies include the Latest movies as well as Hot Movies and within the Live TV section, there are hundreds of streams from around the world that you can watch. The quality of the streams is quite high and if you have a Real-Debrid account you can even get 4K HD content.
The LooNatics 3000 Kodi Addon was tested and was working fine on August 5, 2020 👌
This is a good Addon, simple and effective accomplishing with the required to modern streaming applications, worthing the install. Though not required, once you install LooNatics 3000 Kodi Addon you can configure it for Real-Debrid and Trakt accounts, to get the most of it.
We hope you can enjoy good movies and TV Shows in HD, Full HD, and 4K quality, with this Kodi Addon. Please let us know your experience in the comments box below, rate, and share this LooNatics 3000 Kodi Addon install guide with all your friends.
Have a nice streaming!