Monster Munch is much more than a simple Kodi Addon. It brings to you all the modern culture in form of Movies, TV Shows, Documentaries, Stand-Up Comedy, Music, and much more in a simple and easy way, by automatically choosing and playing the best available link, for you. All good things that worth the Install Monster Munch Kodi Addon.
Monster Munch is an all-in-one Kodi addon from Steptoes Repo. The addon was recently updated to version 3.9, and it now presents one of the best ways of watching various types of content on Kodi.
The Kodi addon has categories that include Movies, TV Shows, Real-Debrid, Documentaries, Stand-Up Comedy, Music, and much more. Each of these categories has lots of content with high-quality streams that even include 1080p and 4K options. You can also integrate the addon with Real Debrid for even better streams.
One great feature of Monster Munch is that it automatically chooses and plays for you the best link available. This new version of the addon is quite promising, and in this guide, we’ll show you how to install Monster Munch Kodi Addon in just a few minutes.
Though Monster Munch Kodi Addon presents you with an exciting one-click option for watching your favorite content, it also brings with it several risks. First of all, this is a third-party Kodi addon. This means that it has not been vetted by Kodi, and most of the content you’ll get may be pirated.
Considering that your ISP always knows whatever you access, stream, or download while online, this is quite a huge risk. There are also copyright trolls out there monitoring people who illegally access copyrighted content, and that’s why most Kodi users have ended up receiving DMCA notices.
To stay away from all this mess, all you need to do is use a reliable VPN like Surfshark; honestly seems like the best VPN for streaming at the moment, and it is widely regarded as the best VPN for Kodi. This is because it doesn’t keep any logs, and its speeds are among the best in the market, among other reasons.
To always stay private and secure as well as avoid ISP throttling and geo-restrictions, get yourself an account using our special discount below. Also you can use the VPN in all your devices with a single subscription.
Although detailed instructions to install the VPN on your devices given upon subscription, here’s a tutorial on How to Install a VPN on a Firestick/Fire TV.
Now that you have installed a VPN on your streaming device, let’s forward with this tutorial on how to Install Monster Munch Kodi Addon
How to Install Monster Munch Kodi Addon
Since Monster Munch is hosted on a third-party repository, we first need to enable “unknown sources” before we can proceed with the installation.
To do so, start by…
Allowing Unknown sources
- While at the Homepage, select Addons
- Now, open Settings by clicking the button
- Hover over Addons and enable Unknown Sources
Kodi can now install addons from third-party sources. To install Monster Munch on Kodi, we first need to install its host repository, Steptoes.
Adding the Steptoes Repo Source
- Go back to the Kodi home screen, and click the Settings button
- Now, select File Manager
- Double-click “Add-Source” ; into the window that opens, click on “<none>” and type in the URL: http://steptoesplace.net/repo/ . Below that, name it as “Steptoes” You can then click “OK.”
Installing Steptoes Repository
- On the left-hand side menu of the Kodi Home screen, click “Add-ons.”
- Open package installer by clicking the open box icon at the top of the menu bar.
- Select “Install from Zip File”
- Select the repo you just added above. It should be displayed as “Steptoes”
- Select repository.steptoes-x.x.zip
- You will receive a notification when the repo installs successfully.
Installing Monster Munch Kodi Addon
- While at the same screen, click “Install from repository”
- Select “Steptoes Repository”
- Select “Video Add-ons” and then click on “Monster Munch.”
- If you are using Kodi 18 Leia, you’ll get a pop up of all the dependencies that will be installed along with the addon. Just click OK.
- You will now get an “Install” option. Hit it.
- Monster Munch Kodi Addon will now install. You will get a notification when it’s ready to use.
Monster Munch Kodi addon should now be ready to use!
The Install Monster Munch Kodi Addon process should be super easy with the above guide. However, though the addon gives you a one-click-way of watching your favorite content, make sure you take the right precautions.
Do not stream anything on Monster Munch, Genesis, or any other third-party Kodi addon without turning on a Good VPN like Surfshark, first. This will mask your identity and protect you from copyright trolls, geo-restrictions, speed throttling, and so much more.
Hope you´ll enjoy the Movies, TV Shows and all, that this wonderful Kodi Addon provides!
Leave a Reply