How to Install Sportie Addon on Kodi – All sports in one Addon
Sportie is a new all in one Kodi addon that streams a wide range of sports shows including soccer matches, soccer replays and highlights, rugby streams, basketball streams, boxing matches, popular wrestling matches, Hesgoal Streams, Reedits and other sports events from the UK and other parts of the world. Installing the Sportie Kodi addon let you enjoy live streaming of IPTV premium, NBA, UFC, MLB, WWE, Cricbox, MamaHD, and 247 HD among others. Sportie packs all your favorite sports channels from all around the world and brings it to your viewing pleasure.
In this guide, we’ll take you through a step-to-step guide on how you can install Sportie Addon on your PC. However, before we proceed, it’s important to note that Sportie streams are not available everywhere. Some of these streams are usually geo-blocked and therefore only restricted to particular regions.
Further, Kodi addons are normally not transparent on how they acquire the content that they stream online. Some of these content is usually illegal and therefore can land you in trouble. Using them is dangerous unless you know how to protect yourself by staying secure and private.
How do I protect myself?
The only way you can protect yourself while using Kodi to stream your favorite sports is by using a VPN. VPN stands for Virtual Private Network, and it is an online subscription service that lets you secure your data, remain private and unlock your online freedom.
A VPN does this by encrypting your traffic and then securely tunneling to a VPN server of your choice. If you wish to unblock content only available in the UK, then you need to connect your VPN to a UK server. A service streaming geo-restricted content first checks your IP, and it will now give you access. This is because connecting to a UK server gives you a UK IP address, and it is this new address that you use to access the internet.
However, you need to be careful when selecting a VPN. VPNs are better selected depending on user needs. Some VPNs ay offer you good security but give you terrible speeds. A VPN that manages to combine these two factors superbly is CyberGhost. It is widely regarded as the best VPN for Kodi, and you can never go wrong with it.Get the Best VPN for the lowest price >>
Guide to installing Sportie Kodi Addon
Follow the following procedure to install Sportie on your Kodi;
- Click on the top left corner of the Kodi device to open system settings.
- Select File Manager option
- Click on Add source option and then proceed to the next screen
- In the Add file source, click on NONE
- Enter the path for media directory by entering the URL http://www.lvtvv.com/repo/ correctly without mistakes.
- Give a name like Kodil to your media source, and then press OK to continue.
- Add the media source to Kodi.
- Go back to home screen and then select Add-on option
- Add-on dropbox should appear on the left side of your add-on window, click on it
- Select Install from zip file option
- Select the name that you gave as a directory in step 6 and search for the zip file
- Select the repository.kodil-1.3.zip file and then click OK
- Wait for the ‘Add-on enabled’ notification
- Now go back and click Install from repository option
- From the list of available repositories, Select Kodil repository
- Click on video Add-on option
- Select Sportie Add-on option
- On the bottom right corner, click Install and then wait for a while
- A notification will appear on your screen showing that the add-on has been installed
You can now enjoy a wide variety of sports live and on-demand using Sportie Kodi Add-on. Remember to keep your streaming habits private with a quality VPN like CyberGhost.
For more sports addons, have a look on our list of the Best Sports Addons for Kodi.