UnlockMyTTV is a true Terrarium Clone capable to make the extinct app orphans forget it and here’s how you can install it on your Firestick to watch excellent Movies and TV Shows streams.
This guide illustrates how to install the UnlockMyTTV streaming app on Firestick and Fire TV. The app can also be installed on Android TV, Android TV Box, Android smartphone, Nvidia Shield, or any other Android device.
Since Terrarium TV was shut down, there are many apps that have sprung up to try and replace it. Some have done a good job, some haven’t. One of the latest and best working clones of Terrarium TV is UnlockMyTTV.
It’s important to note that UnlockMyTTV is different from UnlockMyTV. While the former is a clone of Terrarium, the latter is a clone of Cinema HD.
UnlockMyTTV is an excellent movie and TV shows app that lets you enjoy lots of HD content for free and without any ads. The latest 2020 update comes with lots of new HD links to let you enjoy high-quality streams, but you can also integrate Real-Debrid for a better experience.
Caution: Stream safely!
You can therefore easily land in trouble since UnlockMyTTV and other popular Android streaming apps may offer copyright-protected content. Governments and ISPs around the world are actively fighting copyright infringement, so always use a reliable VPN to avoid receiving a DMCA notice or getting in any other form of trouble.
A secure VPN like Surfshark will encrypt your activities such that no one can know what you are accessing when online. You will get a new IP address to anonymize your online presence, and the VPN’s zero logs policy will ensure that you can’t be traced. As a bonus, you will no longer have to worry about geo-restrictions and ISP throttling thanks to its more than 1300 extremely fast servers.
To help you get started with the best VPN for streaming, we are currently offering a 82% discount to BestDroidPlayer readers. Use the link below to take advantage of this exclusive offer!
How to Install UnlockMyTTV on Firestick
After getting yourself a VPN, we can go ahead and install UnlockMyTTV on Firestick. But since it’s not available on the Amazon store, we’ll need to do this through sideloading.
First, ensure that the “apps from unknown sources” option is enabled.
Here’s how to enable it:
- While at the device Home screen, go to “Settings” then select “My Fire TV/ Device.”
- Select “Developer options.”
- Turn on “Apps from Unknown Sources” as well as “ADB debugging.”
After that, we can go ahead and download the app.
The best app for downloading the APK file is Downloader, an app that is readily available in the store. If you already have it, you can skip to the next section.
If you haven’t installed it:
- On the main menu, go to the search option and type “Downloader.”
- Downloader should be the first suggestion. Select it.
- Now click Get to install the app on your Firestick.
After the installation is complete, open the app.
Install UnlockMyTTV on Firestick
Now, we need to download the APK file to install UnlockMyTTV.
- In the URL field of the downloader, enter the URL: https://bit.ly/30d1o84
- UnlockMyTTV APK should now download.
- After the download is complete, click “Install.”
- When the installation completes, click “Done.”
- The downloader will ask if you want to delete the APK file. Select “Delete” to save some space.
- When asked to confirm, select “Delete” once more.
UnlockMyTTV should have been added to your app list. It can now be found under “See All.” However, do not launch the app yet!
Remember that UnlockMyTTV is a third-party app that provides pirated streams. Before you stream anything, make sure that you connect to a Surfshark server first.
If you haven’t created an account yet, here’s a special Surfshark discount.
After getting an account, you can install the Surfshark app by following these simple steps.
- On the Firestick search box, type Surfshark.
- The app will appear as the first suggestion. Click on it
- You will be given the “Get” option. Hit it
- Surfshark will now start downloading
- Launch it and sign in with your credentials.
From there, you just need to connect your VPN, launch UnlockMyTTV, and start streaming HD movies and TV shows on Firestick.
Check out other streaming guides for Firestick
UnlockMyTTV is one of the Terrarium TV clones, and it’s working perfectly at the moment. You can install the app using the guide above and compare it with the other best streaming apps of 2020.
Enjoy your streaming!
Leave a Reply