How to Install ZiniTevi apk on Firestick, Fire TV and Android TV
Most streaming apps in the recent past have been based on the defunct Terrarium TV, but ZiniTevi is here to offer something different. The app has an authentic functionality and interface, and it’s one of the best streaming apps at the moment. Here’s how to install ZiniTevi apk on Firestick, Fire TV, and Android TV
ZiniTevi is a relatively new streaming app, and one of the best that you can opt for. ZiniTevi apk is completely free to install and use, and it gives users a chance to enjoy their favorite movies and TV shows in HD and without adverts.
One of the things we love about ZiniTV is its awesome interface that resembles Fire OS apps and is virtually fully compatible with the Firestick remote. The app lets users enjoy 720p and 1080p titles which are very well categorized for ease of access.
Some of the app’s features include:
- Syncing history and favorites
- No need for an account
- Huge collection of titles that is frequently updated
- Supports both online and offline viewing
- Can download multiple videos in the background
- Supports Airplay, Chromecast, Rokum, and Wifi-sharing.
Be Careful while streaming
Whenever you go online, your ISP, government, and copyright trolls can see what you are streaming and what you are downloading. This is quite risky, especially when using third-party streaming apps like ZiniTevi.
This is because the app presents users with lots of Movies and TV Shows free of charge, something that raises a lot of concerns. The app does not own any of the content that it lets users stream. Rather, it scrapes for content from publicly available websites. Most of these streams are usually pirated, but you can avoid all liabilities and protect yourself by using a good streaming VPN.
Use a VPN for Streaming
VPN stands for Virtual Private Network, and it is a tool that encrypts your data and creates a secure tunnel within the internet where the data can pass securely to a private server. The encryption ensures that your ISP and government can’t see what you are doing, and the new server spoofs your IP address to give you a new identity. However, security, privacy, and speeds vary from one VPN to another, and so you need to choose yours carefully.
The VPN we recommend
At BestDroidPlayer, we recommend that you go for IPVanish as it’s the best VPN for streaming.
This is because of the VPN:
- Offers the best speeds and unlimited bandwidth– stream without buffering
- Keeps zero logs – ensures maximum privacy
- Uses top-of-the-class encryption for security (AES 256-bit)
- Has a huge server network which is widely distributed
- Many simultaneous streams
- Offers a 100% money-back guarantee
Also, IPVanish comes with many advanced tools to guarantee an extra layer of privacy and security for the best quality/price:
30-Days Money-Back Guarantee
Further, you can get the VPN at a 57% discount below courtesy of our exclusive discount!
How to Install ZiniTevi apk on Firestick
Now that you are secure from any legal liabilities and you have evaded ISP blocking, we can go ahead and install ZiniTevi apk on Firestick. But since it’s not available on the Amazon store, we’ll need to do this through sideloading.
First, ensure that the “apps from unknown sources” option are enabled.
Here’s how to enable it:
Enabling Apps from unknown sources
- While at the device Home screen, go to “Settings” then select “My Fire TV/ Device.”
- Select “Developer options.”
- Turn on “Apps from Unknown Sources” as well as “ADB debugging.”
After that, we can go ahead and download any app.
The best app for downloading the apk file is downloader, an app that is readily available in the store. If you already have it, you can skip to the next section.
If you haven’t installed it:
Installing the Downloader app
- On the main menu, go to the search option and type “Downloader”
- Downloader should be the first suggestion. Select it.
- Now click Get to install the app on your Firestick
After the installation is complete, open the app.
Now, we need to download the apk file to install ZiniTevi on Firestick.
Install ZiniTevi apk on Firestick
- In the URL field of the downloader, enter the URL: https://bit.ly/2VlZzDM
- ZiniTevi apk will start downloading.
- After the download is complete, click “Install”
- When the installation completes, click “Done.”
- Downloader will ask if you want to delete the apk. Select “Delete” to save some space.
- When asked to confirm, select “Delete” once more.
- ZiniTevi should have been added to your app list. It can now be found under “See All.”
How to Install ZiniTevi apk Android TV
If you stream using your Android box, it’s also very easy to install the ZiniTevi apk. Just like with Firestick, the first thing you need to do is ensure that your Android box is permitted to install third-party apps. To do that, navigate to Settings> Privacy> Unknown Sources and checkmark “Allow Unknown Sources.”
From there, you now need to download the ZiniTevi apk. The best way to download and install ZiniTevi apk is by using the Chrome browser. If you haven’t installed it, it’s available on the Google Play Store.
- Open Google Chrome
- Type or paste the URL https://bit.ly/2VlZzDM on the address bar
- The apk will start downloading immediately
- Just click on the apk to install
Using ZiniTevi app
Before you start the app…
Remember that ZiniTevi is a third-party app that provides unofficial streams. Before you stream anything, make sure that you connect to a IPVanish server first. This will help you stop your ISP and other parties from tracking your activities, hence preventing you from getting DMCA notices. You will also be able to circumvent any ISP-imposed blocking on streams.
If you haven’t created an account yet, here’s our exclusive 57% discount .
After getting an account, you can install the IPVanish app by following these simple steps:
- On the Firestick search box, type IPVanish.
- The app will appear as the first suggestion. Click on it
- You will be given the “Get” option. Hit it
- The VPN will now start downloading
- Launch it and sign in with your credentials.
From there, you just need to connect your VPN and launch ZiniTevi.
The home page offers some of the latest episodes, but you can scroll down for some awesome collections such as Star Wars, Fast and Furious, MCU, etc. You can also search for any title you want. One awesome feature is that anything you watch or favorite will be saved.
The title selection interface is smooth and clean, and so you can easily select the season and episode easily.
In case of any remote compatibility issues, you can easily add a mouse pointer by installing Mouse Toggle.
ZiniTevi is quite a new streaming apk, but the functionality which resembles original Firestick apps top-notch. The app also provides lots of HD content without ads, and so it’s definitely worth checking out.
However, there’s also a concern about the content that users can access through ZiniTevi, and therefore
We hope this article on how to Install ZiniTevi apk will expand the streaming library of your Firestick or Android TV Box. If so, please rate and share it with your friends – It means so much to us!
Enjoy your streaming!