This guide will give you step-by-step instructions on how to install Unleashed Kodi Addon. The guide is applicable to all devices that support Kodi, including Firestick, Android TV Box, Google TV devices, Nvidia Shield, Windows, and macOS.
Unleashed is a relatively new Kodi addon that lets users enjoy free movies and TV shows. The addon provides a wide range of content organized into various categories. These include Movies, TV Shows, One Click, Your History, and My Last Played.
All these come with various sub-sections that make accessing the content you are looking for easy. The One-Click section, in particular, also lets you access 4K Movies, 4K TV Shows, New Documentaries, and Stand-Up Comedy.
To make it possible to stream the content it offers, Unleashed, uses Real-Debrid, which makes it possible to find high-quality HD streams that work without buffering. The addon is hosted by The Crew repository, which also hosts Homelander, ChainsGenocide, Moria, Daddy Live, Purely Wrestling, and The Crew Kodi addons.
Unleashed Kodi Addon Features
Is Unleashed Kodi Addon Safe?
Unleashed Kodi addon is hosted by The Crew repository, one of the most popular and reliable third-party Kodi repositories. To determine whether Unleashed and the repo, in general, are safe, we run a malware check using VirusTotal.
As you can see, both the Kodi repo and the addon are safe, so you don’t have to worry about malware.
Is Unleashed Kodi Addon Legal?
Unleashed Kodi addon doesn’t host or own any of the content it provides; it simply acts as a search engine. However, it also doesn’t vet the links that you can access. And by looking at the nature of the content, you can easily end up accessing illegally hosted content.
👉 In view of that, it’s your responsibility to ensure that you don’t end up on the other side of Johny Law. If you decide to use the Kodi addon, we advise that you use a reliable streaming VPN every time. The VPN will hide your activities from the ISP and government, protecting you from copyright infringement notices.
However, you have to choose your VPN well to enjoy maximum privacy and a smooth streaming experience.
How to Install Unleashed Kodi Addon
We’ll break the installation process into four steps to make it simple.
Step 1: Enable “Unknown Sources”
Since the addon is hosted outside the official Kodi repository, we’ll first need to enable installation from “unknown sources.”
- Launch Kodi and go to Settings by clicking the cog settings icon.
- Select System on the next page.
- Hover over Addons and enable Unknown Sources. Click “Yes” when you get a warning message.
Kodi can now install addons and builds from third-party sources.
Step 2: Add The Crew Repo Source
Now, we need to set up the repo that hosts Unleashed addon. But before that, we suggest that you turn on Surfshark to avoid any copyright and ISP blocking issues.
- From there, you can go back to Kodi Settings and select File Manager.
- We can now add the source. To do that, double-click Add-Source and type in the URL
https://team-crew.github.iointo the window that opens. Type “The Crew” under the textbox below, then click “OK.”
Step 3: Install Unleashed Kodi Addon Repo (The Crew)
We can now install The Crew repository.
- Go back to the Kodi main page and click Add-ons. The option is on the left side of the screen.
- Click the open box icon on the top left side of the screen.
- Select “Install from Zip File.”
- This will throw a warning. Just click “Yes.”
- Select “The Crew.”
- Click on repository.thecrew-x.x.x.zip.
- You will receive a Kodi notification when the repo installs successfully.
Step 4: Install Unleashed Kodi Addon
We can now install Unleashed addon.
- While on the same page, click “Install from repository.”
- Select “The Crew Repo”
- Select “Video Add-ons” and then click on “Unleashed.”
- You will now get an “Install” option. Hit it.
- You’ll get a pop-up of all the dependencies that will be installed along with the addon. Just click OK.
- The addon will now install. After the process is complete, you’ll get a notification.
Unleashed should now be on your addons list. On the home page, you’ll see the various categories.
However, to start streaming, you’ll first need to integrate Real-Debrid. You can create an account here if you don’t have one.
How to Set Up Real Debrid on Unleashed Kodi Addon
Below is the procedure you can follow.
- On the addon’s main page, select “Tools.”
- On the pop-up menu, go “Debrid,” then click “Re-Auth Real-Debrid.”
- This will now give you a pop-up with a Real-Debrid code.
- Using another device connected on the same network, head to https://real-debrid.com/device. Enter the code displayed and click OK.
- When you go back to Kodi, you should see a notification.
From there, ensure that you are connected to a VPN server, and you can start streaming on Unleashed addon.
Unleashed is a simple Kodi addon that lets you access a wide variety of content, and it’s worth checking out if you have a Real-Debrid account. You can install it using the guide above. However,