In this guide, we’ll show you how to install Superman Kodi Build. The build is available for Kodi 20 Nexus and can be installed on Fire TV devices, Android TV sticks/boxes, and all other Kodi devices.
Superman Kodi build is one of the best builds out there. The Build offers a wide variety of content, allowing users to watch almost any type of content they need. It offers several main options: Movies, TV Shows, Free, Marvel & DC, Sports, Live TV, 4K, Adult, and Music. All these sections come with several sub-categories made of various content genres and Kodi addons.
Talking of addons, Superman features one of the best collections of Kodi addons that you’ll come across anywhere. These include the likes of DaddyLive, The Crew, Magic Dragon, Black Lightning, Mad Titan Sports, Patriot, Unleashed, ChainsGenocide, Moria, Ghost, Shadow, Asgard, Torque Lite, Shazam, and Seren Kodi adddon, among many others.
The Build allows you to watch free content in every genre, from classic movies to live sports. However, you can also integrate Real-Debrid if you want to take maximum advantage of the diverse range of content offered by Superman Kodi build.
Is Superman Kodi Build Safe to Install?
Before we installed Superman Kodi build, we wanted to know if it is safe. And for that, we scanned the host repository, Cman Wizard Repo, using Virus Total; check here!
As you can see from above, the entire repository does not have any malware. It’s therefore safe to install and use Superman Kodi build.
Is Superman Kodi Build Legal to Install and Use?
When it comes to legality, there’s a lot to talk about. This is because Superman Build provides access to a wide range of Kodi addons, which in turn provide streams to pretty much anything available on the internet. Although neither the build nor the addons host the content they provide, you can still access legally questionable content through them.
This means that you need to be careful when using Kodi to stream content that you do not own. To stay safe, always ensure you use a reliable streaming VPN such as Surfshark every time. Surfshark will protect you by encrypting all your traffic and spoofing your IP address to make you anonymous.
How to Install Superman Kodi Build on Firestick & other Devices
Superman Kodi build is hosted by the Cman Wizard repo, so we’ll first need to enable Kodi to install addons and builds hosted outside the official Kodi repository.
Step 1: Enable “Unknown Sources”
- Open the Kodi app and click the cog button to go to Settings.
- Select System on the next page.
- Hover over Addons and enable “Unknown Sources.” When prompted for a confirmation, click “Yes.”
Kodi can now install addons and builds from third-party sources.
Step 2: Add cMan Wizard Repo Source
We can now add the URL to the repository.
- From there, go back to Kodi Settings and select File Manager.
- Double-click “Add-Source” and type the zip file URL
https://cmanbuilds.com/repo/into the window that opens. Type “Cman” in the textbox below and click “OK.”
Step 3: Install cMan Wizard Repo
The next part is installing the host repo.
- Return to the Kodi home screen and click Add-ons from the left-hand side of the menu.
- On the top left side of the screen, click the open box icon.
- Select “Install from Zip File.”
- Select “cMan” the source we added earlier.
- Select repository.cMaNWizard-x-x.zip (x represents the version number).
- You will receive a Kodi installed notification when the repo installs successfully.
Step 4: Install cMan Kodi Build Wizard
Superman Build is facilitated by the cMan Wizard, so we’ll need to install it first on Kodi.
- While on the same page, click Install from repository.
- Select cMan’s Wizard Repository.
- Select “Program Add-ons.”
- Click on CMan and SG Builds GUI Wizard.
- You will now get an “Install” option. Hit it.
- The wizard will install, and you’ll get a notification.
You will get several pop-ups. To make this easier, ignore/close them.
Step 5: Install Superman Kodi Build
We can now install Superman Kodi build.
- Go back to the Kodi home page and click on cMan Wizard.
- On the window that opens, select Superman under Builds. From there, click Fresh Install.
- You’ll now get a pop-up. Click Yes Install.
- The build will now start downloading.
- Finally, click OK to force close.
Now, launch Kodi. Give the Superman Kodi build a minute or so to install all the dependencies. You may also be requested for permission to install various addons.
After the installation ends, you can start exploring Superman Kodi build and streaming content.
Superman Kodi build is a great Kodi build and one of the best to install at the moment. The build provides tens of the best Kodi addons, so you can use it to access pretty much anything. To check it out, you can use the guide above. However,